Search results

1. tango_28

MN Chat Thread

After searching for month for clean MK4/non rusty Tdi, it’s kind of getting impossible to find one in the area that hasn’t been been heavily modified. The few that I found like are really $$$. Really tempted to used my German connections and import MK3 Tdi wagon. Should have kept the white wagon.
  2. tango_28

MN Chat Thread

I have to confess that I also own a hybrid car. Right now there are no diesel cars at my house.
  3. tango_28

MN Chat Thread

What do consider big $$ for ALH?
  4. tango_28

MN Chat Thread

Looking for another Tdi, kind hard finding ALH manual that’s in decent condition these days.
  5. tango_28

Please help: Over 3 business days and still no eft

Received the funds today. All done!
  6. tango_28

Please help: Over 3 business days and still no eft

Turn in my car 12/30 at 10:am, I haven't received anything yet from Chase. Not worried til Jan 4.
  7. tango_28

Hyundai showing TDI owners a little love

Pulled the trigger on the 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Limited with the Ultimate package, out the door $27155. out the door including licence plates.
  8. tango_28

Got an offer email

Got my offer today for $16,200 Just fax it back, hopefully I can get a turn in date soon. Been looking at Sonatas lately.
  9. tango_28

Hyundai showing TDI owners a little love

I was looking at 2016 hybrid limited MSRP @ $35,705 , with all the discount @26,097 What kind of pricing are you guys getting?
  10. tango_28

Anyone changing their mind on buyback?

The more I look at JSW replacements, the more I want to keep my car.
  11. tango_28

Who else is keeping theirs?

If VW doesn't sell me a new TDI, I not going to turn it in. Anyway can't really find a car to replace the JSW with same mpg and cargo space.
  12. tango_28

If VW buys back your JSW, what will you replace it with?

Having a hard time finding a replacement for my JSW without paying more money.
  13. tango_28

VWGoA – Online Claims

My 2011 JSW is running really well and everything great works on it. After looking at new cars today, I'm thinking of keeping it and take the 5K and modify it.
  14. tango_28

Brakes??

Do you if they downgrade the brakes on the Mk7 tdi's vs MK6? I notice that a lot JSW owners are getting well over 150K on their original brake pads.
  15. tango_28

Put $ down on my New 2015 Passat TDI at Dealer Today

Some people like driving smaller cars.
  16. tango_28

When do we get our letters?

I get around 90K on my cars.
  17. tango_28

Put $ down on my New 2015 Passat TDI at Dealer Today

Can I skip the second stage fix? We don't having emission testing here in Mn. They figure the cold weather take care those cars that are running like crap. Also I haven't taken my TDIs to a dealer since 2004. BTW I will be paying cash for this car.