Search results

1. B

turbo vane actuator adjustment

Did you ever this out?
  2. B

Installing Dieselgeeks fix on MK6 Jetta.

I'd do it if you were closer. It isnt bad at all. Putting the spring on was the hardest for me.
  3. B

Contemplating selling my '06 - how to price?

Yep I paid 3k for my 2010 with 167k kbb was 5k.
  4. B

2010 in limp mode, dpf light solid, coil flashing. Please help

Ok so I did the stage 2, New exhaust. Im still in limp mode. Cel on. Codes P0220 tps a open P2101 tpms U2000 audio rear control not responding BE FE1 Idk P0544 egt bank 1 C2121 tpms Waiting on my vag.com to come in. Any suggestions? im really tired of driving in limp mode. Thank you!!
  5. B

Anyone around Baton rouge, la with access to tools to change exhaust? I can do the work just don't have all the tools. I'll supply beverages and food. I'm trying to avoid driving 100 miles in limp mode. Any advice is appreicated. Brian
  6. B

Glow Plug Flashing/Limp Mode

Did you ever figure this out?
  7. B

I did but since the previous owner didnt bring it for a recall. I don't qualify is what the guy said when he ran my vin. I want to delete it anyway. Just worried I have bigger problem. Exhaust came in yesterday, flashzilla this weekend hopefully. Talked to someone at malone, #4 glow...
  8. B

Former Cummins owner, I had a pumped 24v with compounds so I understand diesel enough. I just recently purchased a 2010 Jetta tdi 6spd mt with169k. Thought it was my maf, changed that nothing. Car in limp mode accelerates slow. I bought an egr block off plate, exhaust, diesel geek fix for...
  9. B

I need the fuse diagrams for a 2010 jetta tdi 4 door sedan 6sp mt

I've looked online and find similar diagrams but the fuses don't match with mine. Please help been looking the last 2 days with no luck. Thank you!