Search results

1. Daves TDI

What injection pumps fit

I have a 1998 Jetta AHU. I need an injection pump, Which pumps swap over. Will an AHL pump work?
  2. Daves TDI

Back seat release

The buttons or what ever you wann a call them broke on my rear seat the ones that release the rear seat into the trunk. Any tricks to get them to release?
  3. Daves TDI

Banjo fitting washer size

Doing vac lines on my 98 jetta and want to replace the copper crush washers on the Banjo fitting on the air cleaner to Turbo inlet tube. Anyone know what size washers it takes?
  4. Daves TDI

Odd braking problem

This has happened a few times now. I brake and push clutch in to downshift then almost lose all braking power. Today it did that and clutch stuck on floor then had no clutch until I pulled It back up. I checked the vac line to booster it is fine with no cracks. I checked fluid it is full...
  5. Daves TDI

Need advice.

1997 jetta TDI 1.9, I got it for $450 bucks because owner thought it needed another Turbo even though he replaced it with a new one at 94 k. Has 135k on it now. I know it is a new turbo because he gave me the box and the old unit. This is what he said happened. He was cruising at 70mph on...