Search results

1. D

SOLD Ross-Tech Vagcom cable

I'll gladly take and you can ship to CA. Thanks for posting, Dunean
  2. D

How to access the EGT sensor on a BHW Passat TDI wagon

Thanks Mozark, I think you’ve given just the right amount of detail to assure my success. Yes, expensive, but idparts.com is 1/3 less than dealer and I wanted the factory EGT over the cheaper Bosch, cheap insurance, especially for jobs that require multi-step labor, much effort, or finesse to...
  3. D

Thank you Mozambiquer, I wish for you a best day ever, actually, let me change that, I wish that every day be a best day for you! Once I get the EGT in, my plan is to go see Weifeng Pan in Palo Alto, CA so I can finally scan this TDI with his VAGCOM. Wei rents out his fully licensed VAGCOM. I...
  4. D

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

I'm sometimes in the SF bay area and some times in the high desert at altitude, occasionally, I buy a car that's not a diesel but who cares about me, it's my cars you want to know about right? My most recent car, new to me, is my second Passat, a 2004 TDI wagon with ~ 250K miles has been loved...
  5. D

Are there any B5.5, BHW Passat TDI wagon fan around that can tell me? From where do I access the EGT sensor (pre turbo) to replace it. I see for some other model TDI's the EGT is accessed from under the car and then for other's it's from the engine bay reaching down on the passenger side in...