Search results

1. M

ABS Lights on dash - Fault 00668 - Vehicle voltage terminal 30 - lower limit not reached

Hi all, ....Apologies if this is in wrong section. Can never find a Touran specific one in vw/tdi forums Have a touran TDI 2013. ABS light used to come on sporadically. New battery seemed to cure the fault. Then slowly came & went again. Now on permanent. ABS Lights on dash on startup, extra...
  2. M

Squealing and coolant light then sudden coolant loss from back of engine Touran 03

Hi - I started up on my commute home and heard a bit of a Squealing sound, started driving home and coolant light came on, The squealing got real bad then the engine suddenly faltered and died. If I pour water into coolant bottle it pours straight out from underneath behind the engine somewhere...
  3. M

Will extra 'H' in abs unit part number mean it won't work?

I have the dreaded esp light and failed ABS unit in an 03 Touran with high mileage. I can get a cheap replacement part with the same part number. But it has an extra 'H' on the end of the part number. I understand this to mean it is a modification. Can anyone tell me if this will still work...
  4. M

How to access to turbo in03 touran AZV tdi engine

Is it better to go from underneath or to go from the top - any tips on how to get to it? I want to clean the turbo. Thanks Mike
  5. M

Wheres my turbo to insert tube for oven cleaner clean - sticky vanes

Hi All - I posted this in the long thread about this but not sure if its very active anymore. I've got a 2003 Touran 2L TDI - I've bought all the bits to do the Mr Muscle oven cleaner on my turbo which is sticking at 3k revs - I'm no mechanic but pretty technical & good with my hands. do my own...