Search results

1. dan.falzone

Micor-CAN for sale $125

Hi all, So I am no longer a TDI person :( About a month ago a guy in a SUV decided to make a left hand turn from the center lane directly into my wife at full speed. Luckily the car is very strong and no one was seriously hurt. Unfortunately, the car was a total loss...
  2. dan.falzone

Replaced DPF

He guys, I have (what I think is) a real simple question. A while ago, as most of you remember, my HPFP failed and I ended up cleaning the fuel system and replacing a whole lot of parts to get it running again. While fixing the fuel system, I had got the car running, but 1 injector was clogged...
  3. dan.falzone

Cheap VAG-COM

So I have a cheap VAG-COM cable that I purchased from ebay years ago for me 98 Passat. Is has worked great for that car and I never had any problems. However, when I connect it to my 2010 Jetta TDI, the only thing it will connect to is the transmission...odd. Everything else, it says that it...
  4. dan.falzone

HPFP Failure Repair DIY

I have written a DIY for what it has taken me to repair a HPFP failure on my car. This is what I had done to remove the contamination form the system and replace the bad parts. If you chose to do this, it is at your own risk. 1. Clean fuel tank and lines. (Instructions by 2micron) a. Pull...
  5. dan.falzone

HPFP Failure HELP

2010 VW Jetta TDI So my wife was driving her car out of town and it was driving just fine. On her way back to town the car went into LIMP mode and when she turned off the car, it would not turn back on. After the $600 tow job to get it back to town I started looking at it and found the dreaded...