Search results

1. FirstOrbit84

FS: 2013 Passat TDI SEL - Florida, Georgia, Alabama

Listing this for my father in south Florida: https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/d/lake-worth-2013-volkswagen-vw-passat/7210604450.html I'm a long time member here, but don't have a TDI now. Feel free to ask any questions about the car. Car is located in south Florida but is frequently driven...
  2. FirstOrbit84

What Did You Pay For Your 2014 Jetta TDI?

About to get back into a TDI after a 3 year hiatus. I'm pretty excited! here is the best deal that I've been able to work out at a local dealer: 2014 Jetta TDI 6MT MSRP: $24,925 (including destination and I think they added some accessories like floor mats, cargo organizer, first aid kit, etc)...
  3. FirstOrbit84

Wife went over the curb - 2013 Jetta TDI

Only one answer: divorce
  4. FirstOrbit84

FS: 2002 Golf TDI GLS Red/Black Auto - FL

The guru in town is Scott Krout. I think he was kicked off these forums tho for arguing with a vendor or mod. He's still active on Jax dubs forums sometimes and I have his number. As far as the model, I know my GL had manual windows and mirrors, and I thought all GLS's had power.
  5. FirstOrbit84

Yeah I know how that is. I still regret selling my golf.
  6. FirstOrbit84

Thanks. I just your ad for the manual one too and I would be more interested in that one
  7. FirstOrbit84

I saw this on craigslist. It's good to know you're on here too. I'm local. Do you have close up pics of the paint on the hood? What part of town are you in?
  8. FirstOrbit84

For Sale: 2000 Beetle TDI St. Augustine FL

The car is still on craigslist so I'm assuming it's still for sale
  9. FirstOrbit84

What did you do to your car today?

I once got pulled over because the cop thought my license plate bulbs were out, but we went back there to take a look at it and it turned out the bulbs and plate were just covered in soot.
  10. FirstOrbit84

FS: Mk5 Parts - Floor Mats, Mudflaps, Headlight Switch

still have black cloth floor mats. bump!
  11. FirstOrbit84

NHTSA Update on CR HPFP failure investigation

didn't think that '09's had the CR TDI?? and therefore have no HPFP, right?
  12. FirstOrbit84

FS: Black Cloth Floor Mats (Round Clips)

Black Cloth Floor Mats, little wear. Asking $60 shipped.
  13. FirstOrbit84

FS: 17" OEM "Porto" Wheels

They are 5x112. Will fit mk5 and mk6 and passat
  14. FirstOrbit84

FS: 17" OEM "Porto" Wheels

1 set of 17" OEM "Porto" Wheels from a 2010 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition. These come standard on the Mk6 Golf TDI's. In great shape, with no curb rash, cracks or bends. They are 7" wide and have a very high offset, I think 51 or 54mm. They have no tires on them, or centercaps. Asking $400 shipped...
  15. FirstOrbit84

Amarok in USA?

I saw an Amarok 4motion TDI 4 door in El Salvador but my wife wouldn't let me take a pic because she thought we would get shot. So awesome. I saw another one in south Carolina, not TDI, with Mexican plates.
  16. FirstOrbit84

List of Protocols

It looks like Torque developer, Ian Hawkins, is working on a way for the Torque app to read (and possibly alter the settings of modules through) VW-specific protocol. The "Beta" release is already out in the latest update for Torque. Here's the post (at the bottom of page 3)...
  17. FirstOrbit84

List of Protocols

Anyone seen these threads? http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=1573.0 http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101718 looks like others are making some progress
  18. FirstOrbit84

List of Protocols

Why don't we just kidnap some VW engineers? :D
  19. FirstOrbit84

List of Protocols

Thanks for the great explanation Uwe. So what is the native VW language, and is it possible to get software other than VCDS to learn it?