Search results

1. S

Anyone install new exhaust on your TDI

Just curious if anyone has installed a new exhaust system on your 2012, 2013 TDI Passat.
  2. S

Anyone install a boost gauge yet?

I "searched" but couldn't find anyone that has installed a boost gauge yet on a B7 TDI. Anyone try it yet? If so, where did you tap for boost and what gauge pod did you use?
  3. S

Did some Carbon Fiber interior work

Did some Carbon Fiber interior work (Updated) I ordered some 3M 1080 Scotchprint from E-bay and decided to cover the woodgrain on the dashboard and the inserts on the door panels. I applied the vinyl to the door inserts while they were in place....I didn't remove them. It was easy to just...
  4. S

60,000 mile air filter replacement

Was looking through the maintenance schedule and was surprised to see that VW recommends the air filter be replaced at 60k miles. Not used to seeing such a long duration on an air filter replacement. I haven't opened up the air filter intake to look at the filter. Has anyone checked it out.
  5. S

Does the TDI have a PCV Valve

I don't know much about the VW diesel engine. I bought my TDI just a few weeks ago. Just wondering if the TDI has a PCV valve?
  6. S

Remote Start turns off when I unlock door

Just a quick question. I've had my 2012 VW Passat TDI SEL for ten days now. Everytime I use the remote start and then come out to the car and use the remote to unlock the doors, the car turns off. How come? On previous vehicles I've owned the car/truck remains running when you unlock the...