Search results

1. J

2005 Passat Wagon GLS TDI - For Sale

Hey guys, I've got a 2005 Passat wagon TDI for sale. It has just over 64000 miles on it. It is silver with the black leather interior. Automatic trans. Heated seats and moonroof beside all the standard features. One fairly good door ding in the drivers door. One small scratch in the rear...
  2. J

Go karting, Brodhead WI, October 28th

Link to information
  3. J

Go karting at Sugar River Raceway -- October 28th

For anyone who might be interested, I have reserved the night of October 28th to race atSugar River Raceway You need to let me know that you will be coming by PMing me. This is real racing, not go karting like at the local mini-putt. These karts, if driven properly can exceed 55 mph. You...
  4. J

Sunday TSD Road Rally

The road rally is set up and ready to go. For those wanting to partake in the rally, meet at the Holiday Inn Express at 9:00 am Sunday morning. There will be a drivers meeting and instructions will be handed out. The first car will leave the hotel around 10:00 am. The way this rally works...
  5. J

Slow speed driving skills competition

The course is mapped and ready to go. This event will be held in the park in the first half of the parking lot. If you wish to run, please post so I can start a sign up sheet and assign car numbers. Cars and drivers need to meet in the park for a 8:00 am drivers meeting, you will then be...