Search results

1. S

Reasonably priced Diagnostic tool

Hi We have a 2011 Golf Tdi approaching 60,000Kms and the check engine light came on the other day. I took it to the dealer and they said the #2 glow plug had a low pressure reading.(Dealer had not cleared the fault and light was still on when I returned it to the wife's work. Wife said the light...
  2. S

Direct replacement for Fuel Filter Canister to add Water Separator

Hi everyone I will keep it short because I am doing research and I am looking for some help. I was wondering if anyone knows of a direct replacement for the OEM Fuel Filter Canister so that I would have the option of a water separator. Also.... Anyone know of issues involving HPFP failures and...
  3. S

Algae and Rust in Fuel filter 2011 Golf TDI

Rust in Fuel filter 2011 Golf TDI Hi everyone I will keep it short because I am doing research and I am looking for some help. Anyone know of issues involving HPFP failures and warranty coverage in Canada? I noticed a noise in our 2011 Golf TDI and it sounded like a cooling fan. A hum, lifted...
  4. S

Shift the Blame

Hi everyone:) We bought a 2011 Golf TDI Highline 5 door. Great running car. The wife wanted an automatic, because she shifts all day, we are Class 1 tractor trailer drivers so we went with the tiptronic automated manual transmission. The car pulls like a V8. Love it, lots of fun! BUT it had a...