Search results

1. K

SOLD! TDI ALH Timing Belt Tool Kit: $25

Timing belt tool kit for ALH TDI. This is a big help with doing the install and makes for a much smoother process. Free shipping '][/URL]
  2. K

SOLD 180K ALH Injection pump $125

pulled from a family members running 99.5 jetta, with 180K mile on it. No issues, works as should, comes without pulley. I have both hard and soft lines as well. $125 shipped
  3. K

Free! ALH 5spd swap parts (NO TRANS) Concord, NH

180k mike ALH swap, just have to get the peddles and cable out of the car. Best offer takes it!
  4. K

5spd swap and IP $400 OBO

I have a 5spd swap and IP from a 180k mile Jetta. Outside of Concord, NH. $500 obo I don’t have photos, and can’t get them since I am out of the state at the moment. You all hopefully know what these two items look like haha.
  5. K

ALH Manual Swap Parts

I have a 99.5 transmission and assorted parts from a 180k mile Jetta. Parts are located outside of Concord, NH. Tranny is out and it still has the 99.5 clutch. Make an offer, only issue is you would have to get the shifter and peddles out of the car. best offer takes it!
  6. K

2013 Passat TDI SE ME/NH

Looking to sell my 2013 Passat TDI SE with 218K miles, gunmetal exterior, and black interior. Recent work in the last year and a half: - All new pads and rotors - New Genuine turbo - Complete timing belt kit - I have the DSG fluid and filter, just have not had time to replace it yet. Comes...
  7. K

2003 Golf 4 door TDI, 5spd, Concord, NH

Selling my 2003 TDI with 286K miles in great running condition, The classic silver, black interior, sunroof, power windows. Was going to keep fixing up to have as my veggie oil car long term but the new little one has changed life a bit, so no more projects. Car is currently located in Midcoast...
  8. K

MK4 High pressure hydraulic hose

I bought a few hydraulic hoses to install a new line on my high-pressure side of the power steering. I wanted to get away from the rust-prone stock one and go to a true hydraulic line. I have two 80" hoses left that I would like to sell, they are a little long but I routed it down along the...
  9. K

VCDS Vagcom Hex V2

Reselling my Hex V2 cable in brand new condition, with all 3 VINs still available. First, $150 gets it, shipped.
  10. K

Mixed up nozzles and needles

As the title states, I went to take a part a set of nozzles to toss them into the ultrasonic cleaner. Not doing my research first, I have now realized that three of the nozzles are mixed up with nozzle and needle. also TWO of the internals of the body or mixed up as well. What do you guys...
  11. K

overboost without limp mode, no EGR and retarded timing, tune?

bought an 03 Golf a month back, and it seems to run extremely well, power wise. I had a TDI a few years back so there is some comparison, although old. Anyway, did a boost graph and the specified is around 2200mbar and the actual is off the chart haha. Also check the timing and its a bit below...
  12. K

99.5 upsolute tune

I have a 99.5 Upsolute tune made for Bosio 520 nozzles. $100 shipped
  13. K

Any reason to switch back to pink coolant, over green?

Have a new to me TDI that I am bringing back up to spec, someone put green coolant in. Worth the hassle to go back to the expensive pink? Very clean inside the coolant passages with no sludge that i saw.
  14. K

Quick: turbo damage question?

Have a TDI I stripped down that dropped a valve. Some of the valve parts went into the turbo. Took the turbo apart to find three or so of the leading edges to have ever so slight nicks. Wouldn’t even notice them without a trained eye. What do you guys think? The turbo is in great shape...
  15. K

Tuned 99.5 ECU swap to 2003?

I have a 99.5 that dropped a valve at 180k, so would like to rob the larger injectors and the tune for my new project, a 2003 ALH. I know the wiring is different but is there any hope in a chip swap or swap software side?
  16. K

Price check!: 1982 VW Rabbit Caddy

going to go and check out a 82 caddy pickup diesel LX with about 150K on the clock. It looks in roughish condition with rust around the doors like normal and probably the bed. dirty interior yet looks fairly complete. What do you guys think a old beater caddy is worth?
  17. K

Advice: Feature TDI swap on B7 Audi

I have an 07 B7 2.0T that at some point in it's life I would like to consider a TDI swap. It's an auto and would like to keep it as such, although not opposed to getting a 6spd gearbox if that makes things easier. Not that interested in a V6, just a 4cyl. What parts should I be keeping an eye...
  18. K

VCDS-lite with laptop

I have VCDS-lite, linked to a dell laptop in excellent working condition. I ended up upgrading my cable due to selling my TDIs and buying an Audi B7. This has worked flawlessly for me over the years with all the TDIs in the family. The laptop is a Dell Vostro 3350 i5, 6Gb of ram, 500Gb hard...
  19. K

ALH motor mount repair kit, Timesert M12 #1215

I have a Timesert kit for sale with the M12 thread inserts for ALH motor mount repair. Includes 8 of the larger M12 inserts and 5 of the small inserts that originally came with the kit. Used once! Excellent condition with manual, protective sleeves and case. $75 shipped Location: Newport, RI...
  20. K

Feeler: 1987 Mercedes 300TDT Wagon 140K

Thinking about selling my 87 300TDT with 140K miles in great condition. I would like to sell it to someone that really loves these vehicles as this is a rare one with very low miles. Bought from the original owner and it was a California car, I've never driven it in the winter.