2003 Golf 4 door TDI, 5spd, Concord, NH

keaton85

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf MK4
Selling my 2003 TDI with 286K miles in great running condition, The classic silver, black interior, sunroof, power windows. Was going to keep fixing up to have as my veggie oil car long term but the new little one has changed life a bit, so no more projects. Car is currently located in Midcoast Maine, but most parts and the car will be down in Concord, NH area.

Done in the last year or so:
- Control arms w/ ball joints
- Inner & outer tie rod ends (with alignment)
- Poly top strut mount bushings (NO squeak at all!)
- Front wheel bearings
- Thermostat & Temp Sensor
- Cleaned intake manifold and intake ports on head
- Replaced turbo actuator with a perfect used one
- Cleaned EGR and unplugged vac line so no EGR has been run (no codes will come up)
- New vacuum pump seal
- Used Bilstein Sport yellow struts installed front and rear (rusty like all of them but work well perfectly)
- Upgraded RN210 Bluetooth head unit
- New tow hitch

Additional items:
- Automatic headlight switch (Best mod ever!)
- Set of stock wheels, steelies with snows and Audi 16s (maybe replica?) wheels.
- 60K miles on a used timing belt kit I had on another parts car
- 10X oil filters
- Upgraded rear trailing arm bushings with a complete axle to do the swap with for less downtime (the ones on the car are good and recently done)
- Injectors from my parts car and upgraded nozzles 180K miles on them
- 180K miles on a spare injection pump
- Also have a complete 5spd swap with 180K miles on it that we can work out a deal for if need be.
- Tire well veggie oil kit with solenoids, basic control panel, and fuel filter adapters (never installed)

Cons:
- Normal front wheel well rocker rust, which will need to be repaired.
- driver's door has scrap and passenger door has a dent. Should be easy to find replacements around that match.
- ABS light is on, suspecting its one of the rear hub rings that break over time.

Price: $2,750

Last edited: