Search results

1. W

FS: MKV MK5 Hella Dynabeams Dynabeam Headlights complete $750

For sale is a complete Hella Dynabeam set of headlights with a 4300k HID set already fitted. These are the headlights that swivel with the car. It also comes with the combo dimmer/manual leveling switch. The harness is complete, the headlight computer is included. Everything works. The lenses...
  2. W

thought I had a failing DMF...

but 10 minutes into starting to tear it down to replace it and I found the bolt out of the dogbone mount laying on the belly pan. that accounts for the metallic noise i was hearing (mistaking it for the dmf rattling). I removed the starter hoping to gain some insight. As best I can tell (I have...
  3. W

FS: MKV MK5 MFSW Multi Function Steering Wheel

Everything works, nice condition. Has paddles for shifting. Please contact me at my gmail address "waspie" The leather is not worn away anywhere $160 shipped? Offers? https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1ks3ku46fojppo/IMG_20130602_100917.jpg...
  4. W

Vibration at hwy speed, need second opinion

I did a fair amount of looking around and I think because of some other topics I have a good idea where to go. Initially I thought it was a wheel balance issue, fortunately I only spent $10 on all 4. Still vibration, though. Not in the steering wheel and not in the brakes, but definitely in the...
  5. W

FS: MK4 immo 3 clusters with distance till empty

I have 2 clusters for sale for your MK4 TDI. Both clusters have DTE enabled and lit needles. Odometer is set low for proper reset of mileage to your car. PIN numbers are included. Cluster 1 comes with wiper stalk and temp probe. Cluster 1 is problem free. Cluster 1 is $200 shipped. Cluster 2...
  6. W

shifting difficulty. 3rd gear (5 speed)

Out of the blue my mk5 decided it hates 3rd gear. I know it sounds silly but I had had no problems with it then I hosed off the engine and that's when the trouble started. I had done a diesel purge a day or two prior and to clean up a little mess I squeezed some dawn over the worst part and...
  7. W

FS: Greasecar 24" 13 gallon round tank

Used 24" tank in good condition. picture soon. retail is 600$+ shipping http://www.greasecar.com/components/round-24-aluminum-tank $400 plug shipping.
  8. W

FS: MK4 tdi ECU 038 906 012 bd

What do these go for? 100 plus shipping? 038 906 012 bd manual transmission car year: 2000
  9. W

FS: MK4 in dash cupholder

Excellent condition later style in dash cupholder for your MK4 $40 shipped. don't mind the smudge near the center in the picture, it wiped off fine. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/imag0296c.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/830/imag0297o.jpg/
  10. W

Fs: Rcd-510

Nice RCD-510. Barely used. 10/10 condition. 2010 model (no HD radio). $380 shipped (continental US, additional charges outside of that). no scratches, just my dirty fingerprints. Also, I will be out of town starting Friday morning so if you're looking to get this and you're in a hurry today is...
  11. W

FS: RNS-315 perfect

Perfect condition RNS-315. comes with working code. NA unit with sirius tuner. Has maps already loaded. head unit only. I've tested it all, everything works and it's tip-top! $650 Shipped CUSA shipping extra elsewhere.
  12. W

FS: MK4 dash cup holder

works fine, newer style. $40 shipped (USA)
  13. W

FS: MKIV monsoon amplifier

Part number is blurry, will get it later. Pull from 2002 Jetta. With pigtails. $35 shipped?
  14. W

FS: MKIV Black glovebox

Black Glovebox for your Jetta, piston style. good condition. $100 or shoot me an offer! Picture coming!
  15. W

FS MKIV ASR button and pump

Pulled from 2002 jetta. ABS ASR pump unit and ASR button. Pigtails+an inch or two of wiring for both. $100 shipped Pictures coming.
  16. W

FS/T: MKV 8 Inch Chinese nav unit

I just purchased this but my wife insists on having satellite so it's going to go. It's an 8 inch chinese head unit with built in GPS. It has: AM/FM, SD card, USB, IPOD, DVD, TV, Rear Cam, Bluetooth, and GPS. Its specifically sized for the MKv and has the appropriate plug and play harness...
  17. W

FS: 1999.5 Jetta TDI GLS 5 Speed

It's got a few miles on it but it runs like a top. Dark blue with heated tan leatherette interior. Cruise, Power windows/locks/mirrors/sunroof. 5 speed. New clutch ~190k. Timing belt and rollers ~210k (100k continental). It has 15" alloy wheels with fairly new (March) Goodyear tires. It has...
  18. W

WTB: Driver door interior pull

I need the black plastic frame for the door pull on the driver's side. its black plastic and the piece that has all the switches attaches to it. i'll try and get a picture to help describe it. for MK4 jetta
  19. W

WTB/Trade 2000+ golf manual srt4 trade?

I have a 2003 silver SRT4 with 33,000 miles on it, stock. Never seen snow. Looking for a 2000+ golf 5 speed in good+ condition. not looking for a beater. I see a few 2005.5 jettas listed recently that I could be interested in as well, that would be my trade+cash. Until I sell the SRT4 it would...