Search results

1. T

97 Passat TDI

Very interested. Need pics and location though.locash in hand
  2. T

1996 B4V TDI 5-speed Blue with Grey interior

Thanks folks Thanks to all who stopped by. It was great meeting a lot of the folks from TDI club and talking diesels. Maybe we'll run into each other again down the road when I am shopping for my next TDI.
  3. T

Got it and replied. Thanks goldbrixx
  4. T

Look Down, B4 TDI at bottom line price - $2000 OK folks. Those of you who have been by through craigslist or TDIclub, I have lowered the price to $2000 flat. This does not include the CV joint repair ($335 - deposit required - had two buyers who never came back):eek:. It does not include...
  5. T

Thanks Yes I have, and based on the several visits I have had, the price gets its final lowering to move this thing. I want to use the money to do the body work on my green B4 rather than move the greasekit. Of course, if someone mad me an offer on that one... I'll sell and keep either...
  6. T

Lowered Price See ad below. I lowered the price an additional $250.:D
  7. T

Thanks for the help Thanks for the help folks. Much appreciated. It is indeed a lot of work to do a private sale. But I am sure we will get there. :D
  8. T

WTB: B4 passat interior door parts

For 1996 VW Passat TDI Passenger side front door handle, housing and guide (the thing that clips onto the handle housing) Driver's Side rear door handle, housing and guide Driver's front window regulator Let me know if you have these, especially if you are in New England. I can drive out with...
  9. T

Off to auction??? A lot of first time TDI buyers interested, but offers way too low. Any of you folks have luck at Auction? There is one near me, if I put it up there TDI folks who can't make it right out to see can see it there or bid online. I have too many cars now inhabiting driveway and...
  10. T

A few other picshttp://pics.tdiclub.com/data/5882/thumbs/The_rust_spot_on_car.jpg
  11. drivers_side4

drivers_side4

12. view_from_rear-custom_headliner

view_from_rear-custom_headliner

13. Drivers side exterior

Drivers side exterior

14. engine_pass_side

engine_pass_side

15. dash211

dash211

16. Another dash pic

Another dash pic

17. VIN

VIN

diesel
  18. Rust

Rust

Don't know why this showed up in the center of the door like that, no bubbles, just a weird surface rust spot, maybe an anomaly from an errant rock
  19. Driver's side velour rear has a marker stain

Driver's side velour rear has a marker stain

20. Blemish

Blemish

I think I got tire rub from a truck in a parking lot, I do have all hubcaos