Recent content by wkendrvr

1. W

wet okole seat covers

2. W

WTS--NEW 184's

WTS--NEW 184\'s Sold, Email me at wkendrvr@aol-alumni.com
  3. W

OT: Deal to save on your phone service

You must have high speed internet for this... AND I AM NOT SELLING THIS, JUST THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD DEAL TO SHARE... vonage Digital Voice (http://www.vonage.com)is basically a telephone line for your broadband connection. They give you a device, the CISCO ATA 186, which you use to connect to...
  4. W

Heated mirror question

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not true, it WILL throw a DTC and it is monitored
  5. W

So, where did you get your technical info from?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Now I know why we want to declare war on Iraq and France...
  6. W

Gonna' buy one soon..Question..how to defrost thick ice and other winter issues....,

Re: Gonna\' buy one soon..Question..how to defrost thick ice and other winter issues...., <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHAHA! While we were visiting in Michigan, the ONLY cd allowed was Jimmy Buffett Rain-X makes a deicer in a bottle too, and that stuff works GREAT!
  7. W

I'm Freeeeezing

Re: I\'m Freeeeezing LILI- After visiting Mi from VA I can tell you that anything under 30 makes it a requirement for the recirc to be on! What I found worked best 1) put heat on full hot 2) put fan on OFF (trust me) 3) put heater on floor (unless you have to defog, and a way to avoid this...
  8. W

Myth #1: The glow plugs don’t turn on when the driver’s door is opened.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's baaaaaaack..... Didn't think SP could behave for more than a few days. Sigh...
  9. W

Request to borrow car for a few days of testing...

Yeah they prolly give you a rent a wreck and then book... It sounds extremely suspicious, check with your start environmental board, the company should have a grant number from the state if they are legit.
  10. W

Got Diesel? Bumper Stickers

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Got your check Sat. Stickers go out today. Holiday mail sucks
  11. W

Automatic harder on engine?

G's, Skypup Starts behaving so someone has to take his place? It is QUITE obvious that you dislike auto's. To insult people that drive them is a bit beyond the scope of this discussion. Unfortunately some of us are not able to drive 5 spd's (we had to trade one in with 8k on it due to knee...
  12. W

Well. I'm glad everyone likes this idea.

Re: Well. I\'m glad everyone likes this idea. Course finding it for $25 didn't hurt either. Glad to help the cause... Mine should be here soon...
  13. W

Is it catastrophic for a TDI to break a timing belt at an idle?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not necessarily... The pistons are fine I would suspect, but you might have taken out a valve or two. There is a thread a few weeks ago about someone doing the same at highway speed and he lost a couple of valves, but the pistons were fine.
  14. W

10 Cent-Tuning

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dieselschrauber.de%2F10cent.html&lp=de_en&tt=url