1. V

Need Lower radiator hose support bracket

Yes the one that goes to the motor mount, Thanks
  2. V

Need Lower radiator hose support bracket

Does anyone have one? Shipping to 98295. Thanks
  3. V

Auto trunk lock fixed

The trunk unlocked by pushing the button in the console however sometimes it would not unlock by pushing the button on trunk lid. took the trunk cover off. I lubricated and closed the trunk and it worked fine a couple of times then quit opening. I thought it might be the vacuum plunger. In the...
  4. V

Help need Water pump install.

Installed the water pump and everything went smoothly. I followed the hint of loosening the alternator casing to get the alternator to slide off. Topped up and had the thermostat open, and no leaks BUT For each step I bagged the bolts and nuts but somehow 1 bolt got missed. I am sure it is...
  5. bolt.jpg

bolt.jpg

bolt
  6. V

Replacing Water pump Passat TDI 1Z Engine - Why not this procedure?

When following the above procedure does the alternator have to be removed and the AC compressor unbolted and moved to the side. This is on myturbodiesel.com. https://www.myturbodiesel.com/d2/1000q/a3b4/water-pump-vw-passat-jetta.htm
  7. 1z water pump

1z water pump

instructions on replacing water pump
  8. water pump 01.png

water pump 01.png

9. water pump 02.png

water pump 02.png

10. water pump 03.png

water pump 03.png

11. water pump 04.png

water pump 04.png

12. V

Replacing Water pump Passat TDI 1Z Engine - Why not this procedure?

I have read several write ups on her replacing the water pump, including 1, removing the alternator and repositioning the AC compressor, to 2. removing the timing belt to be able to remove the idler pulley. I remember many years ago replacing the water pump on my older Passat with the AAZ...
  13. V

Passat B4 tdi Engine mount.

On our 1991 Jetta TD the front engine mount was hydraulic and you could see it move when the clutch was let out. The Passat TDI front engine mount looks similar, and wonder if it is also hydraulic. This is the number of it 1H0 199 609 J . The dealer has it in stock but wasn't sure if it was...
  14. V

FB B3/4 Post in PA - B4 parts wants gone

How much for the headlights?
  15. V

Welding the body of a A3

Worth a watch. or search for Fitzee on youtube