Recent content by StevenT

1. StevenT

Gas in CR TDI... help?

How did it turn out?
  2. StevenT

If you had a choice: run fuel additive OR CP3 upgrade?

I wanted to add that I'm the only person ever driving my TDI. I have no concerns of someone else accidentally fueling with gas. Which according to VW is a common issue with these HPFP failures.
  3. StevenT

If you had a choice: run fuel additive OR CP3 upgrade?

I'm in a similar dilemma with my TDI. I'm planning on going with a Micron2 added filter system and using Opti-Lube XPD . Also prayers.
  4. StevenT

Share Your Opinion - 2013 Jetta TDI

Spirited driving hwy/city mix 39 mpg. Two - 50 mile highway runs cruise set at 68 mph according to the MFD 58 miles per gallon.
  5. StevenT

New 1 Micron 100% Sythetic Microglass Fuel Filter

Is there a Kit available for a MK6 jetta 2011 ?
  6. StevenT

Share Your Opinion - 2013 Jetta TDI

I own a 2004 BEW Jetta and a 2011 TDI Jetta with 6spd MT. I love it. Mine has been "Updated" with Rawtek exhaust and Malone stage 2. I have gave a few Hemi Chargers on the highway a good run. Leave them scratching their heads. Passengers are always impressed with the power/torque. The MK6 TDIs...
  7. StevenT

2011 Jetta TDI Canada version need to convert MFD to Miles?

2011 Jetta TDI Canada version need to convert MFD to Miles? How does one go about this?
  8. StevenT

WTB Engine Cover for MK6 2011 TDI Jetta

WTB Engine Cover for MK6 2011 TDI Jetta
  9. StevenT

Thoughts on buying a 2011 TDI not touched by VW for E-mods?

The previous owner mentioned upgrading the cold air intake for increased performance and MPG. Currently has Malone Stage 2, Rawtek straight piped, deletes etc... I know on the MK4s it's not recommended by most. I'm not sure on MK6
  10. StevenT

Suspension questions

I'm going with Koni Special Actives. They don't fit the beam axle on our 2011s. There is a bushing kit available to make them fit. Which if your comfortable with that, then that opens up a lot of options.
  11. StevenT

Thoughts on buying a 2011 TDI not touched by VW for E-mods?

I did and I purchased it Saturday. Complete with Malone Stage 2, Rawtek straight piped, etc.... I am so pleased with the performance.
  12. StevenT

Shocks/Struts recommendations and help

My Jetta has 169K on 2011 TDI Jetta . I'm going to replace Shocks/Struts. My main goal is comfort. If I can get some performance without sacrificing comfort that would be good too. Any recommendations? I'm keeping stock height and 17" tires