Recent content by robzrr

1. R

Diesel Purge and fuel filter change...

Thanks for the replies all. I have a solution.... The system has a fuel pressure switch to prevent the engine running with little or no pressure, although it will turn over on the starter motor it won't start. So this is what I did to achieve a recirculating moly diesel purge :- 1.disconnected...
  2. R

Air fuel ratio of 4!

My OBD Sensor reading (using a one from 'Torque') displays a value when the car is running and fully warmed up of around 3 to 4 :1 which is very low considering that the air fuel ratio of diesels should be around 14.7:1 to 15:1 . The 1.2tdi polo 6R is standard and has no smoke and runs ok apart...
  3. R

Diesel Purge and fuel filter change...

Has anyone carried out a diesel purge on a 1.2tdi polo ? I set up to do a diesel purge on the Polo (1.2tdi 6r 2013 model bluemotion) as its got 105k on it and is a bit lumpy at low revs and has a bit of a diesel knock. Anyway, I rigged up the supply and return lines from the high pressure...
  4. R

pressure light will not reset on the dash

Had to puit this into the garage - they cleared the light with their VAG COM unit. but found no fault..lets hope it does'nt reoccur!
  5. R

pressure light will not reset on the dash

Hi all this is the problem , with my Mk 5 Polo 1.2TDI bluemotion 6R. (year 2013) The Tyre pressure light will not reset on the dash, despite holding in the button etc it does not 'beep' . All tyre pressures are correct as as this system works off the ABS it should reset . I have tried an OBD...