Recent content by osesu96

1. O

These cars are starting to get a little old.

That is cool! Hope to give it a review when I see you here shortly for a TB job on the '06. Cheers!
  2. O

Fix....sell...junk? 01 jetta

@kathie659 - Please go see Dennis at Marquette Automotive. He has done top notch work on both of my Jetta TDIs. Quality work for a fair price. I literally drive 8 hours to see him, so a quick trip from State College area to Sunbury should be a breeze for you. :)
  3. O

P0101 code

I found that the intake connection right behind the passenger side headlight was cock-eyed and I could see the metal connector. So removed the plastic intake, ensured the clip was installed correctly and pushed it back on (can't see any metal, etc). Took the car for a rip, pushed 21 psi boost...
  4. O

P0101 code

Hi @oilhammer , So I got a P0101 yesterday. Car still ran well though had a small bobble around 1200 rpm but cleared up above that RPM and idles normally. I have curated a few things to look at such as the o-ring snap-fit connectors and I'm going to pull the valve cover to look at the cam...
  5. O

FS: MK4 maintenance parts/tools garage sale- NH

Travist, I sent you a DM here on TDIClub. Let me know.
  6. O

Tdi mechanic needed in MASSACHUSETTS

I've been to Chris Hill's shop twice. Top notch work and worth the drive. (y)(y)
  7. O

$3,000 timing service

Both Roman and Marquette Automotive have done work on my two Jettas. Never an issue. I'd go see either one of them before the dealer.
  8. O

BEW being a bewstard!

What codes are you getting with your 2006 Jetta?
  9. O

Rotella T cant be found anywhere... good alternative?

I snagged the last 5 gallon jugs of T6 5w40 from Home Depot. I few other Home Depots in my area have some listed on their website. So try Home Depot as you may find some there.
  10. O

Bad Cam Sensor & Glow Plug Fault Codes - A story of my education

Hi Everyone, I'm writing this thread to lay out some codes on my 2004 Jetta TDI, what I did to diagnose, what I didn't need to do and what I learned. My hope is that this thread will help someone out in the future. Situation: Car sat for 3 weeks in the garage due to not needing to drive it...
  11. O

SOLD - FS - NIB Diesel-Geek Bypass Kit - Mooresville, NC - asking $200.00

Hi Everyone, I have a New-In-Box Diesel Geek bypass filter I had purchased during their last run for an A4 Jetta I was planning to buy. That car deal fell through and this has been sitting in my garage for quite a few years now. This version of the bypass kit requires that you tap the...
  12. DieselGeek Bypass

DieselGeek Bypass

DieselGeek Bypass
  13. Diesel_Geek_1.jpg

Diesel_Geek_1.jpg

14. Diesel_Geek_2.jpg

Diesel_Geek_2.jpg