Recent content by Mraar0n

1. M

2014 passat tdi winter heater / block heater missing parts feom factory....

I I guess it depends what you call warm weather lol I’ve seen -20f but that’s with the windchill still cold tho
  2. M

2014 passat tdi winter heater / block heater missing parts feom factory....

If my car had a block heater I’d be very surprised, never seen nothing, my car blows hot air in 4 minutes
  3. M

Neuspeed rear sway bar?

I hear the front sway bar is a real pain to do
  4. M

Neuspeed rear sway bar?

I’m looking to get a rear sway bar for my 2013 vw Passat, its on bags atm, the bags are pretty soft and if I run them pretty low on hard corner I rub holing a sway bar will help, I think I’ve pretty much narrowed it to the neuspeed 28mm or the 25, is the 28 overkill? Do I need anything else to...
  5. M

MALONE DEALER DID NOT FLASH DSG...

I think he meant he thought having a tune on his ecu that was supposed to have a dsg along with it may have ruined his tranny, although I don’t think that is what happened at all I think that was his thought process
  6. M

Power gate 3+ for Malone tune?

I have a power gate3+, I used to download files from my old tuner, my question is is there any reason I cannot buy a tune from Malone download it on to it and flash my car? It’s currently married to the same car as I want a Malone tune on.
  7. M

Gtd14/56vz vs gtb17/56vk

I have a boost gauge but need some other gauges yet trying to figure out where to put them
  8. M

Gtd14/56vz vs gtb17/56vk

Well that’s pretty much the only turbo that’s a bolt on for a ckra (2013 vw Passat tdi)
  9. M

Gtd14/56vz vs gtb17/56vk

GTD1449vz from CR177 turned into GTD1456vz no link
  10. M

Gtd14/56vz vs gtb17/56vk

No 1456
  11. M

Gtd14/56vz vs gtb17/56vk

Which one of these would be better for a 2.0tdi dsg? Both are really similar as I understand but is one gonna be slightly better than the other? I’m still learning about this stuff.
  12. M

Real World MPG with DSG

I’ve never ran out of fuel yet
  13. M

2.0 TDI CKRA Mods/Upgrade's

the gtd14/56 requires a bit of modification it’s not plug and play, it looks like that gtb17/56 should be plug and play, there’s a guy currently fitting a gtd14/56 and it’s a pain, I’m currently following him very closely trying to decide my route. UPDATE the 17/56 apparently requires a lot of...
  14. M

Do you have emissions testing? I don’t, I’d get rid of that darn dpf,they always give you trouble when the clog up, if your looking to do it on a budget dark side has the cheapest downpipe, or you can hollow your dpf if you have the required tools, then I bought a piece of 3” pipe and the dark...
  15. M

https://mecevo.com/parts/garrett_turbo_gtb1756vk_66_billet_wheel.html They will fit it to ckra manifold as I understand, what power you looking for? I’m still looking/learning I know a guy putting a gtd14/56 on, xman sells it, it requires modification like drilling a hole in the manifold, stock...