Recent content by matty-matt

1. M

29k mile CPO 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium with all options & warranty

link is to our google photo account and works on this end. no idea how to make it work for others if it is not working, sorry.
  2. M

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipPmzmNx0pnQfnx-bPL8bjYUe5_vr-CSxQ76USK6 photos can be seen at link above
  3. M

We bought this Passat TDi from a VW dealer last year and have not used it enough to keep it. We'd love to keep it but bought a minivan to replace it as our kids have grown and want to take their friends along. Clean CarFax report shows it as accident free with a clean title and as a VW...
  4. M

TURBO: Please report NMS turbo failures here. [not a discussion thread!]

Miles on car at failure: 50,001 Build date: 10/2013 Corrective actions from dealership: replace turbo & associated parts Outside air temps at failure: 75 F Failure warning signs, if any: slight whistle followed by "whoosh" release of pressure, loss of power, failure to stay running, failure...
  5. M

Help please - no boost leads to no run

thanks, we will check for these possibilities again today
  6. M

Help please - no boost leads to no run

Our 2014 6M TDi Passat with Malone 1.5 tune just turned 50k miles & developed a quiet but noticeable turbo whistle with no other symptoms except maybe loss of a few mpg. Very soon after during normal driving it emitted a 'whoosh' noise & lost boost. I assumed boost hose/tube had a tear or...
  7. M

Passat Replacement based cabin size?

We take 7-11 1000-mile each way trips each year as a family & i bought passat due to combination of highway mpg/range plus rear seat & trunk room. i've test driven everything i can think of from SUV's to minivans to sedans to crossovers & believed there was nothing else out there that came...
  8. M

How to do your buyback calculations (& post them here!)

2014 Passat SE valuation 2014 Passat SE with 6-speed, currently 39,345 miles. $27,077 - $960 (manual deduct) = $26,117. 10 months from September to now @ 1042/mo = 10,420. current mileage 39,435 - 10,420 = adjusted mileage 28,925. $26,117 - mileage adjustment $0 = $26,117. projected...
  9. M

Anyone install new exhaust on your TDI

well, dang. so much for AFE's semi-impressive claim. i would love to install on Malone 1.5 6MT but won't unless it adds either performance or mileage (at least one, please!). thanks
  10. M

Anyone install new exhaust on your TDI

now that a few folk have had the afe cat-back system on for a while it would be great to know your observations of difference in throttle response, acceleration, seat-of-pants torque and mileage. early-adopters, what results have you noticed, please?
  11. M

2014 Passat TDi SE 6-Speed, Indiana 16k miles, Blue w/tan & black, Malone/H&R

This vehicle is no longer available. Thank you for the calls & texts & messages & well wishes. Happy Holidays to all!
  12. M

Car will be going back to stock condition soon. If you are interested in taking it home for $21,500, this is your chance! GMC dealership has offered to handle the sale and provide a secure exchange of funds and professional title work. Temporary registration and license plate provided as...
  13. M

http://s1050.photobucket.com/user/mwstuebe/library/Mobile%20Uploads
  14. M

Looks like i will be making the decision to trade in to GMC dealer or sell outright later this week. If you are interested in purchase, please contact me to see what we can work out. Thanks, Matt