Recent content by Leo819

1. Leo819

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

I saw 6.29 for diesel in Philly burbs today.
  2. Leo819

3 diesels a Wedding and a BIG NH GTG

Well hello and Congrats Peter and Julie. Welp. I'm driving a diesel again. A School Bus this time.
  3. Leo819

WTB: MK7 Driver Side Halogen Headlight SEPA

I'm located in the Philly suburbs. I looking for pre facelift. I'm willing to buy a set, if priced right. LMK what you have. Thank you
  4. Leo819

TDIFest 2018 planning discussion

I'm in PA, I was part of the 2006 fest, I'm willing to volunteer. My wife and I have family friends in Leander.
  5. Leo819

Claims Site is LIVE

2010 JSW estimated mileage 105K on 11/01 getting 15.5K buyback
  6. Leo819

December offerings by Burlington VW NJ

Sorry to hear the break in at the dealership Chris. I hope you guys recover the cars.
  7. Leo819

2010 JSW clock spring

I need to order a clock spring for wife's car. anybody have part number?. thank you
  8. Leo819

Boston GTG Sun 10/12/14 @ VW Day - Larz Auto Museum

are guys going to have a NEDD? I need a tdi, I really miss having one. I'm thinking of making the trip up.
  9. Leo819

96 Passat TDI FS

/me Wondering if I'm worthy of a tomo owned car....hmmmmm....
  10. Leo819

Knurren, My 2003 Jetta Wagon 5 speed

Teary eyed.... Glad to see the milestone. After owning a CC for a year, and a MK6 gti for 3 years, I'm ready to hop back into a TDI.
  11. Leo819

Anyone with a VAGCOM in SEPA?

True, though, he can still have programmed to raise/lower if he inserts the key into the door lock. I know this is a week old. But I'm willing to scan for you.
  12. Leo819

ImpexTDIFest 2014

Dentwizard for me
  13. Leo819

I need a GTG!

I would be interested. IT's been way too long since I've been to a TDI GTG
  14. Leo819

5 Gallon yellow Diesel Jugs - PA

It is a good deal, I want them out of the garage, to free up space. No shipping. Willing to travel 2 hrs or less.
  15. Leo819

5 Gallon yellow Diesel Jugs - PA

$5 each.... I would like to sell together for $25. I'm located in SouthEast PA/Philly burbs.