Recent content by DieselDuberrr

1. D

Just when I thought I was out...

Sold my mk4 Jetta ago and bought a civic... Reliable, cheap to run and buy parts, have done nothing by scheduled maintenance on it. But I am bored... Man I am so bored with it. So I started looking at diesels again.. they definitely went up in price. Saw a more jett wagon for 9k near where I...
  2. D

Pls delete

Deleted
  3. D

Leaving the Scene **SALE**

I think the time has come to say good bye to my TDI. I need something with bigger back seats and more cargo space. Diesel SUV i think I have been sorting through parts in my storage today and I am gonna try to shift some stuff before I either sell or part out my TDI. For now, these parts are up...
  4. D

Need my coilovers shocks rebuilt

I blew one of my hr coilovers struts. Leaking oil and I need it to be rebuilt if poss Anyone know of a good place near the border?
  5. D

What does this sound like you think?

This can be deleted mods Delete this please
  6. D

Pd150 turbo inlet kit

Yeah I have vcds. Up until now I've only been clearing codes with it. So time to stsrt learning what it can actually do I guess. Interesting that the eq dropped after the egr delete. I also deleted mine, but got a 150 egr valve so it looked oem. Possible then, that I'm having the same issue...
  7. D

Pd150 turbo inlet kit

You make it sound so easy!
  8. D

Pd150 turbo inlet kit

copy that. iq adjustment scares me lol. gonna need to read up before i play about. cheers
  9. D

Pd150 turbo inlet kit

TIP is in, test drive was good, no codes from the maf. however, lots of lag in the low rpm. wondering if its to do with the pd150 maf that im using. I think swapping it with the alh maf sensor would help with this. anyone able to weigh in.. once i get injectors, ill be going in for a tune...
  10. D

Headlamp Bulb cover tab

I'd love some of these. but i gotta stop spending money on this thing, and saving up for the new car... one day
  11. D

Headlamp Bulb cover tab

Thanks, that'll do until I find some new ones.
  12. D

Headlamp Bulb cover tab

Dudhdhdhjd
  13. D

Mk4 Roof Rack

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I already have one for movin stuff about
  14. D

Mk4 Roof Rack

I didn't think they were still available. Box is a little banged up but it's all there and new. I think I'll wait till spring and list it up. I found a couple I like for around $300 us.