Recent content by Chasone

1. C

New!! TDI Club License Frames Shipping TODAY!!!!

Re: New!! TDI Club License Frames Shipping TODAY! $10 for one shipped to Canada was ok. The extra cost was about $1.30. so its close enough. All orders are at the Post Office now. Normal shipping resumes. Charles
  2. C

Re: New!! TDI Club License Frames Shipping TODAY! Sorry Guys! I am to busy to read this thread anymore. Went on vacation last week of June and never even thought about posting. (I will do it in the future). All Frame orders have been put in envelopes and addressed tonight. They will go to...
  3. C

Sorry to all that have ordered in the last couple of weeks. No orders were shipped as my family went to Europe with me on a last minute business trip. (wife does all the shipping) All orders have been packed up and will go out Monday morning. Normal shipping will resume. Please note you...
  4. C

I thought that I would give an update since seeing Eds two posts above. First I have PLENTY of Frames available. I have sent frames to people for GTG's with no money up front, let me know if you are having one. Second almost all orders are going out within 24 hours! But my wife doesn't do...
  5. C

98 Jetta TDI 6,000 O.B.O

98 Jetta TDI For Sale! OK I'll bite. We could use another TDI around the house. HOW MUCH!
  6. C

WEST COAST Fest - 2005

I'll put my .02 in. Having owned two travel agencies in the past I can be of some help. Hotel rooms over $70 will scare off some people. I can get bulk rooms in Vegas under $40, maybe less. Reno should have some cheap rooms if the dates are right. I think a smaller town in Northern...
  7. C

Chrome metal is very possible. Probably about $15.00 though in smaller (under 1000) quantity. Lets start a list of how many we could sell. I would have them made with about 50 pre orders. Charles
  8. C

If you guys in Canada will post as soon as you receive your frames I would like to know if everything went smoothly. I don't anticipate any problems, so for now Canada shipments will be fine. (I send them as commercial samples)
  9. C

The frames will be made available for GTG's. If you are planning one email me and I will send some in advance for the GTG. This was sucessfull at OldNavy's GTG over the weekend. Charles
  10. C

master cylinder, I have had this question before. Shoot me a pix of your license plate and I will cut a notch with a dremel and send it to you if you will post the pix to see how bad (or good) it looks. chasone@xmission.com
  11. Plain Lic Frame

Plain Lic Frame

frame plain
  12. License Plate Frame

License Plate Frame

Frame
  13. C

The above orders will go out tonight. Charles
  14. C

$12.50 CAD shipped for one. $19.90 CAD shipped for two. This is about 1.00 US more for shipping. Pay me the above rate Canadian or Just add an extra dollar US for shipping if you pay US dollar.
  15. C

<moderator edit> DO NOT PLACE ANY FURTHER ORDERS UNTIL ISSUES HAVE BEEN RESOLVED </moderator edit> The new frames are in! Those of you who have paid, your frames were just dropped of at the post office. These frames have RAISED white letters, (not silk screened). They will ship the day...