Recent content by blitzoid

1. B

WTT: 15" passat winter setup + 15" Adelaides for 5x112 alloys w/ good tires

TTT. Will also just sell the winter setup outright for $180. (that's OEM steelies, with hubcaps, snows mounted and balanced)
  2. B

WTT: 15" passat winter setup + 15" Adelaides for 5x112 alloys w/ good tires

like the subject says - have 15" cooper snows on passat steelies with OEM hubcaps in great shape. Snows have one season of use on them. Plenty of tread left. Bought them from a club member last year. They've seen about 3k of use. Reason: we're selling the passat they are on (anyone want a 99...
  3. B

OEM AM/FM Antennas - A4/B5

Any updates? If no supply is available, has anyone had any luck with the bases on ebay? I don't think they are OEM (i'd much rather buy from a trusted source) but I'd like to replace an antenna base ASAP.
  4. B

WTB: Single DIN, Non-Monsoon OEM Radio

I would suggest you post in the appropriate technical forum. Still want that radio!!!
  5. B

the user whose post I was replying to said that there was some sort of problem with the volume knob on the radio he mentioned he was selling. Hence my reply. I don't know of any generalized problems with radios from the 98.5 era.
  6. B

really looking for something in better shape than what you described, but if you can send me some pics, i'll give you an offer. I'm actually (bizarrely enough) in mozambique right now, and won't be back in the good ol' USA until next week when this conference wraps up and I brave the 20 hour...
  7. B

I'm starting to sound like a broken record...
  8. B

As long as it's nice and minty, I'll happily take it! (I trust you have the code and such)
  9. B

FS free cover shipping- engine cover caps

Sorry DJ - steve (dweebus) was the first to email me. I didn't see your post since I was out all day. That was the only set I had.
  10. B

FS free cover shipping- engine cover caps

I think I may have some lying around as well. First person to EMAIL me can have them for the same $5. (markblitzer{at]}yahoo) As I had installed an OldNavy ECK before I sold my TDI, I probably have the nuts/washer combo dealies too.
  11. B

another bump... you'd think this was an easy thing to find... :-/
  12. B

B5 Window regulator bit the dust. help = $$ for U!

No, not all fixed. I've just been far too busy this week (getting ready for a trip to Africa :eek:) So i haven't been online all that much. Replied to your PM. Cheers.
  13. B

Can you use a monsoon HU without the amp?

I know the double-din units will work just fine, not sure about the single-DIN. If you find an answer, please shoot me a PM - it would make my hunt for a replacement radio for the GF's B5 a LOT easier.
  14. B

since it's a 98.5 (A3) I assume the illumination is green not blue/red. Also - needs to be all nice and minty, so whatever the volume knob issue is, it's not for me. Sorry. There's someone over on VWVortex who is looking for this radio though - there's a WTB in the head units section of the...