Recent content by airwolf

1. airwolf

10th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2017 - January 14 (aka WINTERFEST)

I am going to have to regretfully withdrawal my reservation. I started a new job on Monday and was informed today of a sales event that typically last late into the night on January 13th. Not going to be able to do that and attend WinterFest. I was really looking forward to it too! :mad:
  2. airwolf

10th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2017 - January 14 (aka WINTERFEST)

Room reserved and survey completed!
  3. airwolf

8th Annual Detroit Auto Show GTG - NAIAS 2015 - January 17 (aka WINTERFEST)

Add me to the list. Hotel reservations made.
  4. airwolf

7th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2014 - January 18

Room reservations made!
  5. airwolf

6th Annual DETROIT AUTO SHOW GTG - NAIAS 2013

I might be in for two night, might get later on Friday leave on Sunday....
  6. airwolf

Random Pics of the 2012 Fest

115 Pictures for you to browse. I did not edit any of them except for sizing for the internet. http://chadpagels.com/gallery/index.php/TDIFest-2012
  7. airwolf

Parking!!

We also gave the hotel some closer parking spaces back, since people were parking there anyways. Looks like we are in good shape for the tents at 10!
  8. airwolf

Official Registration Thread for TDIFest 2012

Dan, On-site registrations are possible. Come on out if you get a chance, we look forward to seeing everyone there!
  9. airwolf

It's never too early to think about 2013!

I think we did decide there was some potential in Asheville and even contacted a hotel or two. Don't ask me the name because it was near the same time we were working on Lisle, IL.
  10. airwolf

Hotel Reservations - Ypsilanti Marriott

Great, cannot wait to see everyone there.
  11. airwolf

***Deadlines are rapidly approaching! Don't procrastinate!***

The next deadline of August 8th, is only one week away!!!! This is a major deadline, do not miss it!!
  12. airwolf

Official Registration Thread for TDIFest 2012

Only one week left until the registration goes up by another $5. But more importantly the hotel block expires as well. This means the hotel rate will most likely go up AND they will not be able to guarantee a room will be available. Don't let this deadline slip by, this is a major one!
  13. airwolf

Hotel Reservations - Ypsilanti Marriott

We are down to one week till our hotel block expires, which means the price goes up AND the hotel cannot guarantee a room will be available. :eek::eek::eek: Don't let this deadline slip by!!!
  14. airwolf

Show and Shine Catagories

Here is the much anticipated list for the Show and Shine categories this year. Like in the past couple years, we are moving away from the traditional body platform categories and electing to break the categories up by more of a modification system. The categories are: Stock : Within this...