www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Past TDIFests > TDIFest 2007

TDIFest 2007 Discussion about TDIFest 2007 that happened in Montréal, Canada.

Old August 7th, 2007, 17:02   #1
BleachedBora

Default TDI Fest Order List

Hello all! I'm going to have everything from TB kits to clutch kits, filters, oil, and just about everything else at fest. I would like to presell all the items I can, the rest can be for the window shoppers out there. I will be paying all wonderfully expensive customs fees at the border, but shipping and customs will all be covered by me. Some items I will not be able to bring, but if we get the shopping list going then I'll be more likely to bring things . Check out my Bargain Bin and then please PM or post your requests and we can go from there! I'll also have credit card processing available at the fest, as long as we have access to internet/wireless.
Thanks and see you all there!
-BB
BleachedBora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:55   #2
maniac1181
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2001 Jetta

Well, I'd really like to purchase some black leather recaro seats for mkIV for you...

lol looking forward to seeing you at the fest!

maniac1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:49   #3
BleachedBora

I wish I had black leather Recaros--everyone seems to want those!
Old August 18th, 2007, 16:20   #4
REDNECKDZL
Veteran Member

Gonna have any sale prices BB?

I'm interested in a clutch kit. I'll get one of the guys that's going to pick it up for me.
Old August 19th, 2007, 00:59   #5
BleachedBora

Hmm...give me a day or two to mull it over. Customs might make things spendy on me; bear in mind that with "free" shipping and no customs on the clutch kits my brothers from the north are already saving about $75+whatever customs would have charged (so about $100 total)...
Old August 19th, 2007, 13:01   #6
black_and_chrome
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedBora
Hello all! I'm going to have everything from TB kits to clutch kits, filters, oil, and just about everything else at fest. I would like to presell all the items I can, the rest can be for the window shoppers out there. I will be paying all wonderfully expensive customs fees at the border, but shipping and customs will all be covered by me. Some items I will not be able to bring, but if we get the shopping list going then I'll be more likely to bring things . Check out my Bargain Bin and then please PM or post your requests and we can go from there! I'll also have credit card processing available at the fest, as long as we have access to internet/wireless.
Thanks and see you all there!
-BB
I am looking for white side front bumper markers for 2005 MK4(Stock are orange...) and Blue tinted side mirors(heated). I did not notice these items in the Bargin Bin. Can you get your hands on them?
2005 Jetta TDI PD GLS Black on Beige - 35% tinted, Diesel Power DIGI PD PRO + TPC, G60/VR6 Clutch, TT shortshifter, Passenger Performance DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3" SS straight pipe, 3.5" tip, Cat 2 FF, Autometer Colbalt Boost and EGT - R-Line pedals, shifter, monster mats, plate cover, grill emblem, custom decal in window - Frost TDI Heater, Evo Skid Plate, Pioneer F-900-BT W/Sirius Satelite, OEM GLI valances, OEM GLI 18" BBS RC Rims
3rd place at TDI Fest 2007 Show and Shine
black_and_chrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2007, 08:57   #7
kromicacid
Veteran Member

Just sent an email.
Andrew
~ 2006.5 Special Edition Jetta TDI ~ DSG ~ Graphite Blue ~ 65k miles
~ 2004 Jetta TDI GLS~ Platinum Grey ~ 110k miles
kromicacid is offline   Reply With Quote