New profile posts

Thanks Man:
I updated my preferences so now I think I'll get email notifications.
Can I ask you... does the TCM have a fuse or relay?
I pulled it, it's bone dry and clean as a whistle, still faulty though. Before I buy the exact one I found on ebay, I'd like to know if it's fused or relayed. The fuse/relay chart for the TDI passat doesn't list one that I saw, but thought I'd ask someone whom might know.
M
MrRobogoat
No idea, sorry, I never got that far with mine.
Hello I’m new here but have a 1999 New Beetle and need help on changing out the shifter and shift tower. I don’t know these abbreviations or wordage y’all use. I’m a girl I guess I’m just stupid. But am doing my best at putting it together. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
oilhammer
oilhammer
Are you swapping to the newer style(s) shifter?

I find it easiest to pull the bottom portion of the shift tower bushing out the bottom of the transmission (the part with the VW logo on it, two bolts, it will be tight but some patience and some twisting will get it loose) then tap UP from below to get the assembly out of the transmission... make sure it stays in neutral.
I am brand new to this forum, so please excuse any etiquette issues.
I just replaced my automatic transmission in my 2010 Jetta with a salvaged unit. I cleared all the codes before starting the engine.
While test driving, I discovered a lack of power. Not enough to shift past 3rd gear without using the manual mode.
With the key on, engine off, It is registering 2193 mbar.
Any ideas?
Eugene. Sounds like you are the man when it comes to this problem. Me...2015 Passat SEL with constantly rebooting infotainment center. Can you shoot me a link to the fix?
2004 Jetta wagon totaled in front end collision in San Francisco. It is in tow yard but want to get it to someone or someplace that can use parts. I am not sure about state of engine. Also I am now in the market for another Jetta wagon or golf wagon newer model manual in San Francisco Bay Area
I am in Abbotsford 6048976280 Dave. Looking for door latch drivers door, not the door lock on the outside or inside but the latch that goes on the edge of the door. Thanks
M
mr.loops
Dave,
I just checked what I have in stock and it looks like its for the B3 Passat's - bummer
Here's the VAG number on the part 357 837 015H

Sorry I couldn't help

Cort
Hi Andy it’s me again. Decided to PM you since there’s no need to bore everyone else with my project. As I mentioned, the used VNT17 I bought has a bad turbine and is no good. I also spent a few hours trying to open the stock VNT15 and ended up loosening a piece that shouldn’t be loose — it seems I don’t have enough patience and delicacy!
I
irishjetta
Do you know if anyone who might be interested in these two turbos? Also, any idea where I might find myself a decently priced turbo? I’ve asked a few guys in the FS section here but no joy as of yet
Hi, I had sent you a email about my 05 Jetta wagon. Just giving you a heads up. Hope to be in touch soon!
Hi,
Could you ask the person who bought the tools you had for sale to PM me (if you and they don't mind), because I'm still interested in the tools I mentioned in my post.
Thanks, sorry if it's an awkward request. You obviously don't have to if you don't feel comfortable with this.
I am having the exact same problems with my 2013 Passat.

Part Number 3C0035684G
HW-H02
SW-3696
Map - 7870

Jay, I flipped you an email. If you can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. My wife is getting tired of listening to me sing...
Hello there, would you please provide me the exact HID configuration that has worked on your B5.5 Passat? And also the link to where to order it from. I have a 2004 Passat wagon GLS. Thanks in advance.
2006 BEW w/155,000 miles. Mods: 1752v MuchBoost turbo, Colt Stage 2 cam, 2.5" cat-back exhaust, 3-bar MAP, Malone Stage 4 tune, 3" slam via coilovers, metal skid plate, KermaTDI turbo intake clamp.
Do y'all know there's a book about Rudolf Deisel ?
  1. Brunt, Douglas, The Mysterious Case of Rudolf Diesel, 2023; ISDN 9781982169909
A
Amiga
He invented the diesel and was "disappeared" . . . I read the book but don't remember whodunnit exactly -- except it was US or Canada and about
controlling the technology.
Today I have a question about adding the blue. Is the Golf (2015) making exhaust spots on the driveway because it wants blue stuff ?
The computer says within 1500 miles . . . ?
Where do I post this question ?
Hello Sir,
I'm just outside stl. Having trouble with my BRM. Are u interested in any new customers?
Thanks,
Steve
oilhammer
oilhammer
Taking appointments for end of March now. 314.991.2277
Shipping is $140 signature verification required, Loomis shipping. Fedex was $8 more. Feel free to check shipping from Langley bc. 20x16x14 box at 25lbs. I’m not making any money off shipping. Thanks
I would like to get the contact information for Tom Earl at Ninedee Golf TDI. How do I get this information? Thank you in advance!
Hi,
I'd like to get you paid for the pump. If you'd be so kind, send me the $$ request through PayPal and I'll send it as soon as I see it( and I will look fairly often... :) )

Ship to:

Douglas Piccard
7295 Crane Rd.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
(734)219-8718