Zerostart install day

TDI_YWG

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS TDI, '03 Golf GL TDI, '01 T4 California Exclusive, '00 T4 Multivan "Atlantis"
Got this idea from the Atlantic section.
Anyone interested in having a Zerostart install day? I already have one, but I am sure that there are quite a few out there that still need one. I would love to help people to install them, and I am sure that if we get a group together we could save people some money.
PM me or reply here. I will be away for most of September, so I will reply some time in the first couple weeks of October.
Scott

J_Is4Jetta

TDI
Jetta 2006 Platinum Grey
Did a quick look on the web. Is that product an Intake Air Heater or an Engine Pre-Heating Systems, or both? What is the CDN$ for that kind of item and where do you get it locally? (Winnipeg)

TDI_YWG

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Golf GLS TDI, '03 Golf GL TDI, '01 T4 California Exclusive, '00 T4 Multivan "Atlantis"
The Zerostart is an in-line coolant heater that makes cold starting your TDI a breeze. Once you put one in you will wonder how you survived without one. Can't say enough good about them. Do a search here for Zerostart and you will find lots of info. They are available in 750, 1000 and 1500 watt models. Lots use the 1000. I put in the 750 'cause it uses less power. Glow plugs don't cycle even when it gets down to -40. You will have warm air from the vents on startup. Makes it a heck of a lot easier on your engine as well as more efficient.
Just noticed that you have an '06. I would love to figure out how to install one on your car. PM me!
Scott

TDI_YWG

Veteran Member
TDI
Last chance for anyone that is interested in getting a Zerostart this fall. I am going to purchase the stuff in the next week or so.