You must register to attend the Fest!

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Would it be reasonable to ask for a count of the number of people thus far registered?

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
about a hundred people, and the numbers are continuing to grow fairly steadily. i registered late last year, and that's coming back many times over... karma.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
we'll squeeze em in somehow... good problem to have, eh?

besides, not everyone will be bringing a tdi. some are flying, some are carpooling, some are spouses, some of us even have corollas.

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
Will you send the official registration confirmation email or can I trust that this forum is sufficient confirmation?
you should have been sent a registration confirmation email already. an email is automatically sent to the address given to us when you submit your registration. some of the emails seemed to be blocked by anti-spam programs because the recipient is the same as the sender... not much we can do about that.

but yes, you're all set.

FanofAllDiesels

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Golf Gls
Just finished registering the wife and I. Hope to see everyone at the meet and greet on Friday night. Won't be leaving MD until about Noon on Friday, so with traffic we may be cutting it close.

Jeff

tdipoet

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'11 Jetta TDI
registration received.

i'm sure there will be people up well into the evening. there'll be a midnight movie going on in the fest meeting area, at any rate.