Wuste Vegas 2016

ProjectB7

TDI
VW MK6 TDI 6spd
Anyone from here going to be at Wuste? It would be cool to get the diesels together at some point during the weekend. If you are going, drop a comment and lets get a list going! If you haven't been, this show is a ton of fun and there are some crazy cars that show up.

www.wuste.com

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
yes a kermatdi crew will be there in force. Last year we were right next to the VW booth

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
I do not know if I will be attending any Wüste (spelled correctly:rolleyes:) events, but I live in Las Vegas. I would be more than willing to meet with any other TDIClub members while they are in town. I might just do the Mt. Charleston cruise. Anyway, if there is a TDI GTG, feel free to invite me. I also have VCDS if anyone needs it.

Have Fun!

Don

P.S. This subject applies to more than only MK6 owners (I have an MK5), so I am going to move this thread into the Mountain/Southwest forum. Perhaps more interested people will notice it there. A redirect will remain in the MK6 forum

Last edited:

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
Brace yourselves guys

Anyone (everyone) attending Wüste this weekend should be aware that the National Weather Service has issued an "Extreme Heat Alert" for Friday through Sunday in Las Vegas. Today, for the first time this year, we hit triple digit temperatures. For Friday, Saturday and Sunday they are predicting high temperatures between 108 and 110 degrees (F.) and lows in the 80s. Combine those temperatures with the unfiltered (single digit relative humidity) desert sun and you can expect it to be unpleasant whenever you leave the air conditioning. Don't forget your sunscreen!

Have Fun!

Don

KERMA

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
99 beetle and 04 jetta
there will be free drinks at the kermatdi booth. Beer, water, etc.

They are not for sale because there is an official refreshment vendor, but we can of course share with our friends!