WTD Rear seat belt

rhino89523

TDI
1997 Passat
Does anyone know what other belts or where to find replacement belts for the rear of A B4...I ordered one and it didn't work. Any help appreciated.

If anyone has the passenger side rear I'm looking.

rhino89523

TDI
1997 Passat
I have checked my local salvage yards including the pick and pull's within 100 miles of me. Nobody has a passat in this year range. I am tempted to go take one out of a jetta and see if that will work which is part of the reason I was asking here. I will buy a new or used whatever will fit...I already bought a new one and it was a full no go without being obvious it wasn't for this car as I would have to butcher the shrouding.

I live in Nevada, if you know of a car getting parted out near here I am all ears. I checked ebay as well, I saw a couple fronts but no rear. The front is 3 points the rear 2 so I am not sure how I would make that work. I don't even put people in the back of this car. I have others. I bought this just to commute and I love it but at some point when our DMV opens up because this car is on a salvaged title I will need to get it inspected and seat belts are part of what they will be looking for.

If the person with the donor car you know of is interested in selling the belt from the passenger side rear I am a buyer. I can pay paypal or Venmo, or a check or I can wrap cash up in a box...whatever!!!

Thanks