WTB Shell car

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
Hi...I need a really odd car. A Jetta GLS with roof in black. My preferred years are 04-05, but I would consider an 01-03. By shell I mean I dont need the powertrain(though the harness helps), the suspension, the interior(unless its euro recaros in black heated leather) or even the doors. Like I said...odd request. Anyone have any?

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
If you want a shell to make a race car with (assuming thats what you are doing, since the interior isnt important etc...) why do you want one with a sunroof? doesn't that make the shell weaker with the BIG HOLE in it?

why not use a Golf 2 door shell with no roof in it, itll be lighter and hey, its a golf :)

not that I have one for sale, just curious. See you at Fest!

mrchill

TDIClub Enthusiast, Super Secret Diesel Ninja Vend
MASS! home of THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPION RED SOX! x
TDI
96 B4v red \ 98 Mk3 green\98 Mk3 Jetta black\ 99 Mk4 Jetta green x2\ 99 Mk4 Golf silver x2\ 99 Mk4 Jetta black\ 97 B4 sedan green\04 JSW gold\03 JSW silver
Ah...but this will be the Uber street car...with a trunk! (I lie Jettas)......but I want a two door....see where this is going?

Growler

Got Soot Vendor
TDI
Schmutz, 2015 Golf Sportwagen DSG & Schnurren, 2001 Golf GL 2 door 5M
aaa, gonna make your OWN project X car I see..

NICE@

keep us informed Chris.. :)