WTB MK4 Jetta Wagon or Golf TDI

mtaylor505

TDI
I want a MK4 TDI
Willing to pay for a nice example. Looking to use as a commuter to keep the miles off of my amg wagon and burn less fuel. Let me know what you have. I also have a 1998 Land Rover Discovery 300TDI Manual swap that I am selling if there are any Rover folks on here!

Airplane MD

Veteran Member
TDI
'06 Jetta pkg 1
Just so happens our '06 Jetta TDi package 1 went up for sale today. It's a 5 speed Graphite Blue with about 130K on the clock. I bought it new and my son has been driving it since 2012. The car is exceptionally straight and has been upgraded with the leather seats that were in our other '06 TDi. We are not going to give it away and if I had a place for it, I would keep it. We are near Reading PA if you have any interest. It has lots of life left in it.

mtaylor505

TDI
I want a MK4 TDI
Just so happens our '06 Jetta TDi package 1 went up for sale today. It's a 5 speed Graphite Blue with about 130K on the clock. I bought it new and my son has been driving it since 2012. The car is exceptionally straight and has been upgraded with the leather seats that were in our other '06 TDi. We are not going to give it away and if I had a place for it, I would keep it. We are near Reading PA if you have any interest. It has lots of life left in it.
Thanks! It sounds nice, but I am more interested in the mk4 platform and ideally the ahl tdi

waymui@gmail.com

TDI
‘81 caddy ‘05 Jetta wagon ‘03 Jetta wagon ‘13 Passat sedan
I have a 2005 Jetta BEW wagon 5 speed auto with around 180 on the odometer, been a great commuter for me, 40-48 mpg depending how fast I drive. I’m essentially the second owner, have a full thick file of maintenance and repairs by original owner including a new transmission at about 60k. Not sure how to post a pic, but I have several available upon request.

ncroadwarrior

Veteran Member
TDI
04 JSW bew
Ihave a 2004 JSW GLS w/193k....im in the process of getting the pics together for posting, t/belt good til 252k , tasteful mods mostly correcting vw shortcomings. white/tan leather. non smoker. no accidents, all recalls done.
rc2, 17 turbo, frank06 stage 2 cam, skid plate, cat 2 mic ff, tint, frostheater, good tires, doggie collar , new battery, new e code headlights,+ more
I have owned this for 18 yrs and for the last 5 years its only been driven 2500 miles yearly, it needs to go to someone who needs a commuter car and understands that these cars will last a very long time if given proper maintance.
this car has been serviced by appalachian diesel works and there are folks here that know that it hasnt been hacked on.

Last edited: