WTB ALH Jetta/Golf 5spd

TEEDEEAYE

TDI
None... Yet...
Greetings,
I am, as many of you may be, on a hunt for an ALH Jetta or Golf with a 5spd transmission. I would preferably like to find a car in the midwest area, but I do understand I may need to travel for the right deal. Mileage doesn’t really matter, but I would like for it to be as mechanically faultless as possible.

Price point between (3000-6000) depending on the example obviously

I understand that admins would like for us to look through the forums before immediately posting a wtb. I couldn’t find anything closer to my area and I’m hoping some fellow midwesterner might chime in.

I’m also apologizing in advance if I have broken any community rules with this post.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
You might contact Richard Middleton aka CoolAirVW. He's a great TDI mechanic in the Kansas City, MO, area and sometimes fixes up something he already has if he gets a buyer, or maybe one of his customers is looking to sell. Let him know what you're looking for. Just highlight his username and click on "Start a conversation."
https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?members/coolairvw.38678/

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Greetings,
I am, as many of you may be, on a hunt for an ALH Jetta or Golf with a 5spd transmission. I would preferably like to find a car in the midwest area, but I do understand I may need to travel for the right deal. Mileage doesn’t really matter, but I would like for it to be as mechanically faultless as possible.

I understand that admins would like for us to look through the forums before immediately posting a wtb. I couldn’t find anything closer to my area and I’m hoping some fellow midwesterner might chime in.

I’m also apologizing in advance if I have broken any community rules with this post.
Where in Missouri are you? I'm in Versailles. I don't have any TDI for sale right now, but may eventually.

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
I have a nice ‘02 Golf that I may be selling based off of me possibly purchasing a car off of here. I’m the second owner and the first was a member here too.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
Greetings,

might be a bit of a drive but every now and then there is a guy here in Minneapolis MN that sells flawless low mileage tdi's on craigslist. i haven't talked with him specifically, but know people who have. his cars are out out of state ones that he brings here to MN they are usually rust free, low miles, and if your willing to spend 6k you can get a nice one. This summer he had a nice manual black golf on CL for 6k that had 98k miles, and was rust free. it was clean! just thought id let ya know.

Paranoid

TDI
2000 Golf, 2003 Jetta
I have a 2003 Jetta with 340,xxx miles that I will be posting soon, but I am located in Georgia. Let me know if you would be interested.