WTB: ALH golf or Jetta, non-running condition

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
I have a crashed NB here that is the donor car.

I need a car with valid title to resuscitate. It can have bad or missing engine, failed auto transmission. It otherwise needs to be complete.

No crash damage. No rust other than front fenders. Decent upholstery. Pretty paint is nice, but not absolute necessary. Must be able to be brought back to Kentucky on tow dolly.

I prefer within 1,000 miles.

please let me know what you have, along with desired price. Pictures are good. I pay cash.

Reply to tdirepairservices at gmail.com

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Bruce, my latest one I just got home... 2002 Jetta sedan, manual, high(er) miles, about 470k... he didn't like my price for a timing belt, so had some hack do it... you know the rest. In this market, it would take $1k to get it away from me. Has new tires, new brakes, possibly a few other new things. Slightly faded paint on the horizontals, never crashed I don't think. Original owner. I can get some pics if you want.

oilhammer

TDI
The engine doesn't run, and it has probable (almost certain) valve-to-piston contact. So... no? I haven't had a chance to get into it yet. I'll try and get some pictures... it was a bit stormy yesterday.

oilhammer

TDI
I returned your PM with my info, sorry for the delay I do not have internet at home (besides my phone, which I rarely ever use).