WTB 2001-2003 Jetta in Midwest

TDI'watcher

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS 4A Black on Black
I'm looking for a 2001 through 2003 Jetta TDI in the Midwest and will drive or fly if needed. Near US hwy 35 or 90 a plus. Under 100,000 miles with Cold Weather Package and in Green, Blue or Black preferred. GLS or GL trim, automatic or manual. Would be interested in a wagon. Probably can't manage pricing for under 50,000 mile cars. Would love to make arrangements with a fellow Club member.

Banging head against wall dealing with dealerships is getting tiring. Why anyone in their right mind would use a TDI as trade-in is beyond me. Thank you for your time.

Jason

tango_28

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 JSW(sold 2011) , 2009 JSW RIP 1-5-2013, 2011 JSW
I'll give you a bump to the top, remember we bought our brandnew TDI wagon Texas because local Mn stealerships would not deal on them. That was back in 03 and gas prices were only $1.83 Good luck in with your search.

Ron

Keir_Asher

Veteran Member
TDI
'93 Honda Accord Wagon
TDI'watcher said:
I'm looking for a 2001 through 2003 Jetta TDI in the Midwest and will drive or fly if needed. Near US hwy 35 or 90 a plus. Under 100,000 miles with Cold Weather Package and in Green, Blue or Black preferred. GLS or GL trim, automatic or manual. Would be interested in a wagon. Probably can't manage pricing for under 50,000 mile cars. Would love to make arrangements with a fellow Club member.

Banging head against wall dealing with dealerships is getting tiring. Why anyone in their right mind would use a TDI as trade-in is beyond me. Thank you for your time.

Jason

See my sig....... :D

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Not sure what your budget is, but there's a lot near my shop with a navy blue Jetta sedan on the lot that says in big letters "DIESEL" across its windshield. I'd be more than happy to check it out for you and see what the details are.

TDI'watcher

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS 4A Black on Black
Thanks for all the replies/heads-up so far. I'm really trying to stick with a Cold Weather package car.