WTB: 2001-2003 Golf TDI

ekincaid

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
Hello all. Im looking for a Golf TDI with the following characteristics:

* no rust (surface rust on some of the body or on easily replaceable parts like fenders might be okay ... please send pics of the affected areas)

* Blue in color (not interested in any other color, for now)

* Under 225k miles, ideally. If over 225k, going to dig in on maintenance and care.

* Non-tan or light interior (I think that means black interior)

* Must be 2001-2003 (no BEWs)

* Would love a 2-door, but 4 door fine.

Im fine with an automatic, even one that is having issues (as I plan to do manual swap)

PM me some details on maintenance, pics of interior and exterior (with some details of any dents, rust, damage, stains , etc), and your asking price.
I have been toying around with selling mine. I love the car and really don't know if I want to sell. The only reason I am posting a reply is that it sounds so close to what you are looking for. I am the second owner. The first kept exceptional records.

2003 2 door Blue Golf - 5 speed - Runs and drives great
Around 227,600 miles
Not a spec of rust - North Carolina car
Only thing is it's a beige interior.

I recovered the headliner and door panels about 8 months ago. They are Black now.
I replaced the headlight lenses (glass) and installed fog lights recently.

It does have a few dings and one place on rear fender where the first owner rubbed up against something. It's not too bad and really didn't bother me.

Not sure if I am willing to part with it or not.

MonstersInc

TDI
BEW Wagon
I have a 2003 2dr coupe in Blue with black interior. 157,000 miles on it.

No rust, but can verify next time it is on a lift.

Recently did upgrade of injectors, southbend stage 2 endurance clutch, stage 3 tune from Malone, and a new turbo (VNT 15).

Going to part with it depending on value and me picking up wagon, since I need something bigger.

PM me if you want pictures and full maintenance records.

B100

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
This will be on the market soon... 2003 2DR 5-speed with good mods. Injectors, clutch, Stage 3 tune, new battery, skid plate. No sunroof, no rust, no collisions.

Reactions: MVP

bigshooTer

TDI
01' Jetta TDI
Hello all. Im looking for a Golf TDI with the following characteristics:

* no rust (surface rust on some of the body or on easily replaceable parts like fenders might be okay ... please send pics of the affected areas)

* Blue in color (not interested in any other color, for now)

* Under 225k miles, ideally. If over 225k, going to dig in on maintenance and care.

* Non-tan or light interior (I think that means black interior)

* Must be 2001-2003 (no BEWs)

* Would love a 2-door, but 4 door fine.

Im fine with an automatic, even one that is having issues (as I plan to do manual swap)

PM me some details on maintenance, pics of interior and exterior (with some details of any dents, rust, damage, stains , etc), and your asking price.
I have a black on black leather 01’ Jetta TDI sedan. I will be listing soon. Has basically every upgrade you can think of including multiple Malone tunes, except a turbo. 380k miles meticulously maintained but does need some TLC. Been sitting for a while. 5spd w/ new clutch and SMF. Some rust here and there. Put down 280 ft/lbs torque on my brother in laws mustang dyno a few years ago. PM me if interested.

MVP

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon, GLS 5-speed, Baltic Green Past: 2001 Golf 4-door, GLS 5-speed
This will be on the market soon... 2003 2DR 5-speed with good mods. Injectors, clutch, Stage 3 tune, new battery, skid plate. No sunroof, no rust, no collisions.

Where's this beauty located?