WTB: 2 door Golf

muddflaps

TDI
2002 Golf 2 door TDI
Hello,
Looking for MK4 2 door Golf or Wagon 5 speed only, no accidents or paintwork must be in very good to excellent condition visually and mechanically. I know it's a needle in a haystack but I'm optimistic.:)
Back to top as search continues, if in or near MA even better!

Last edited:

muddflaps

TDI
2002 Golf 2 door TDI
Help me find a needle in haystack!

Still looking, found the perfect specimen but was unfortunately #2 in line and lost it.:mad: If there is a lower mileage prime example of a 2 door 5sp Golf please let me know asap, no prior accident damage please.

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Still looking, found the perfect specimen but was unfortunately #2 in line and lost it.:mad: If there is a lower mileage prime example of a 2 door 5sp Golf please let me know asap, no prior accident damage please.

Good luck :rolleyes:

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI

How much are you trying to spend? My friend has a 2001 GOLF TDI GL 2 door black on black with 5 speed manual and it has like 105K miles. He bought car brand new and MIGHT be selling his. I remember when he was ordering the car THERE ARE ONLY FEW MAYBE LEFT that are low milage in country. You are better getting four door.

muddflaps

TDI
2002 Golf 2 door TDI
How much are you trying to spend? My friend has a 2001 GOLF TDI GL 2 door black on black with 5 speed manual and it has like 105K miles. He bought car brand new and MIGHT be selling his. I remember when he was ordering the car THERE ARE ONLY FEW MAYBE LEFT that are low milage in country. You are better getting four door.
Not looking to get gouged but what I'm willing to spend depends on condition. I know 4 doors are plentiful but I must have a 2 door. Please let me know if your friend decides to sell.
-thanks

dariod

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI
Not looking to get gouged but what I'm willing to spend depends on condition. I know 4 doors are plentiful but I must have a 2 door. Please let me know if your friend decides to sell.
-thanks

Well he is still on hold about the new "clean diesel" because of the problems so he is thinking. But this may be you lucky day here is the link to a two door one owner no accidents GOLF TDI

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volk...76809797QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks#ht_500wt_1182

muddflaps

TDI
2002 Golf 2 door TDI
Any beautiful clean 2 doors out there for sale?
Still shopping, thanks to all who have responded thus far.

muddflaps

TDI
2002 Golf 2 door TDI
Back from the dead as my search continues! Would also consider a fine wagon but I know that's an even more impossible request.
Thanks in advance:)