Would anyone be interested in these?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
I am not selling anything right now so I figured it would be ok to post a discussion here...would anyone be interested in these Diesel Fuel Only key chains and in what colors:

Let me know, and I can tell him to try to set a decent price for us and get these made.

deejaaa

Veteran Member
TDI
FOR SALE, 2002 Jetta GLS, 5 speed
would help if you put a little more info in the heading. i had no idea what i was going to see.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Not sure if I'd ever buy one, but I do think it is very cool.
Thanks for the input, I think it is a cheap piece of mind, I have some pre-orders in colors people wanted, and I think the little extra reminder is always good.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Actually I liked and tried to buy the red oblong type. I did want the mentioned type for the locking diesel cap on my Cummins. I likes this style as these seem more sturdy.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Actually I liked and tried to buy the red oblong type. I did want the mentioned type for the locking diesel cap on my Cummins. I likes this style as these seem more sturdy.
These are a lot sturdier than a keychain, they are made of silicone and raised, it will not fade, or ware from banging into keys or if gas gets on it, it will last a lifetime.

I had got a lot of requests for these, double sided will be out soon too, but these get the job done too :)

Thanks