Would anyone be interested in these?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Would anyone be interested in these, and what colors? It will be double sided print, about 2x2 inches. You can put these almost anywhere, the print will never fade or come off.

Let me know, and I can tell him to try to set a decent price for us and get these made.

Last edited:

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
If my wife drove my car I would have to have one of these. Looks like it is of good quality, but I do not need one. I am a little surprised that no one has chimed in on these yet. Seems like a neat idea. What other stuff would your buddy be able to make using this stuff?

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
If my wife drove my car I would have to have one of these. Looks like it is of good quality, but I do not need one. I am a little surprised that no one has chimed in on these yet. Seems like a neat idea. What other stuff would your buddy be able to make using this stuff?
Pretty much anything, if anyone has some big ideas, we can do it.

davebugs

Vendor
TDI
2001 Golf TDI Automatic, MKIV rear axle bushing install tools
I assume that'll fit on a keyring.

I'd likely be up for a few - depending on price.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
Not sure if it has been done or not, but key chains that say GOT 50 MPG?, GOT DIESEL? TDIClub

Just some ideas for you. Like I said, I am not sure if these have been made as I usually do not look at the key chain stuff.

I think that might be too specialized, maybe printed keychains, but not raised silicone keychains like these as they cost more to produce without many people wanting them it would be hard to make.

My friend said a dealer and some local renters want to pick a few of these up for their gas caps and keys as a friendly reminder so they will be made, and I will sell them here also at a decent price.

The great part vs printed keychains is that they won't fade or ware out, you will have that saying on the keychain forever.

deAutoLED.com

Vendor
TDI
2002 jetta TDI
I assume that'll fit on a keyring.

I'd likely be up for a few - depending on price.
Yes, they will be keychains attached to them.

The price won't be too high, that has not been decided yet, but if you look at my website, www.deAutoKey.com my prices are always set low and with free shipping. I will also offer discounts for multiple purchases on this item as many people usually tend to buy more than one.