wondering if anyone received their cash settlement

DEAD-BROKE

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 passat TDI 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel
like the title states have any of you received your cash settlement yet, or when do you expect to receive it

herbert68

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL Premium, 2010 Jetta TDI Sedan. Both bought back by VW on 12/06/2016
like the title states have any of you received your cash settlement yet, or when do you expect to receive it
I received it two days ago, 3 days delayed, because the first email from the bank ended up in my Spam folder and got deleted (look for an email from Chase, not VW). I had to call the bank and have them resend the email. This last step of the buyback process is dead simple indeed, and after I input my bank info two days later the money was on my account.

Done.

jrm

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SE with nav (totaled)
I'm still trying to figure out how to connect 8 scanned jpegs into that stupid site- it keeps only taking one, then I get a rejection notice. upload the second, rejection notice...

senez

Veteran Member
TDI
15 Passat DSG
Paste all the pages of your offer letter into a word document, making it 8 pages long. Save the document as a PDF and upload.

Last edited:

BarryT82

Veteran Member
TDI
‘12 JSW TDI
I used my scanner on my printer to make one PDF. You can download the app TinyScan and take pictures of each page to make one PDF document.

DEAD-BROKE

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 passat TDI 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo-diesel
OMG am i stupid i never sent the email with the documents i only saved it as a draft.
got it out this morning, hope its not too late.

tdiatlast

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 Sportwagen (boughtback); 2014 Passat TDI SEL (boughtback)
Too late? Too late for what? You're just farther down the line...

There are several threads already going on this topic. You might want to do some reading.