Wired & Wireless NET access @ Starwood

dropFROG

Veteran Member
TDI
Jolf 2001
"Starwood Hotels & Resorts and IntelR Centrino(TM) mobile technology are making wireless connections easier for you on the road. Starwood has numerous locations with wired and wireless Starwood Turbo Net High Speed Internet access to keep you in touch and keep you connected. Make the most
of your visit to one of our hotels, cruise the Internet, download information, send and receive data, and connect securely to your corporate network up to 50 times faster than dial-up. Starwood Turbo Net wireless internet access is found participating properties."

And the Braintree has Wireless in the Lobby, and wired rooms, and wired meeting rooms.

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
cool...

high speed ... sweet... (doh - don't post while watching south park)

and maybe its time to change my sig file....

GeWilli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none in the fleet (99.5 Golf RIP, 96 B4V sold)
i don't have my digital camera right now... but i'll help get the stuff up and visible to the gang that can't make it...

NewJettaGuy

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 Passat Sedan
I have my digital and would be more than willing to take some pics for uploading...how many do we need...I think I can fit ~3.5k pics on my card...

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Hmm, that has me thinking... Could we use this to upload pics to the server during the Fest for those who wish to be at TDI Fest 2004?
I was actually thinking about a stream or have webcam pictures automatically uploading.
On second thought automatic pictures uploading from a webcam are probably not worth it due to the resolution. streaming... probably too much effort. We are probably better uploading good quality pictures.