Win an 04 jetta GLS TDI for $20

ahlcar

Vendor , w/Business number
I have donated a 2004 Jetta GLS tdi to my daughter's school to raise money for the eighth grade to go on a field trip to do community service at an orphanage in Mexico this spring. There are 2000 tickets available at $20 each. The car is a black gls auto trans, grey cloth and 9000 miles so it is legal in CA. My address is 1100 n. state st, ukiah, CA, 95482. Make checks out to River Oaks Charter School. The drawing is Apr. 8. and you do not need to be present to win, but your address and phone number do. Thank you to all who particpate in this raffle.

toneman

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 JSW
i really wish it were a 5-spd! but for $20 plus 25% in taxes, sounds like a good deal to me.

ahlcar

Checks are fine, made out to River Oaks Charter School. Send to Ahl Motors 1100 N State st, Ukiah CA 95482. That is my daughter's school. Please include your phone #. A ticket will be sent same day as check received. I will get pics posted. Just real busy.(read: I forgot!) Sorry, no paypal.

ahlcar

There are plenty of tickets left. The minimum number required to have the raffle is 1200 tix. Just send a check to Ahl Motors, 11oo n. state st, Ukiah, CA. Be sure to include your correct address and phone no. Your raffle stub
will be sent the same day. Thank for your interest. Steve

ahlcar

I have donated a 2004 Jetta GLS tdi to my daughter's school to raise money for the eighth grade to go on a field trip to do community service at an orphanage in Mexico this spring. There are 2000 tickets available at $20 each. The car is a black gls auto trans, grey cloth and 9000 miles so it is legal in CA. My address is: Ahl Motors, 1100 n. state st, ukiah, CA, 95482. Make checks out to River Oaks Charter School. The drawing is April 8. and you do not need to be present to win, but your address and phone number do. Thank you to all who particpate in this raffle.
I would appreciate all of your help to make this happen. The local biodiesel supplier, Yokayo Biofuels, is also donating 100 gallons of biodiesel to the winner. What are you waiting for. Send those checks.

kooyajerms

grocery getter
TDI
97 B4V (mine), 11 x5 35d (hers) 04 V10 (that one you want), 2014 Q7 (mom's) 74 Shasta 1400
There are plenty of tickets left. The minimum number required to have the raffle is 1200 tix. Just send a check to Ahl Motors, 11oo n. state st, Ukiah, CA. Be sure to include your correct address and phone no. Your raffle stub
will be sent the same day. Thank for your interest. Steve
Can you keep us updated steve on the amount of tickets? If the 1200 threshhold is not achieved, does that mean the money will not be returned? Don't mean to be a stickler, and don't mind donating to a good cause but is that the stipulation?

ahlcar

If not enough tickets are sold, all money will be refunded. That is why your name, address and phone no. are important. There is great record keeping. (So we can notify the winner.)

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS black / black leather
Is it OK to purchase as many tickets as we wish? Or are we limited to one? Wow, I'm close enough to pick up in person!

cmitchell

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS black / black leather
Good grief! I had plans to win the car... sell it... and play with the cash. My wife said no way. SHE wants the car as her daily driver if I win. She says that way we could have matching cars & that would be "cool". Go figure!

ahlcar

You can buy as many as you wish. Make out the check to river oaks charter school, send to ahl motors, 1100 n state st, ukiah, ca 95482. We sold 15 tickets sat. at the t/b gtg at my facility. Way to go guys. Keep up the ticket purchases.