Will there be a dyno at TDi fest 2011?

VWBeamer

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Would be interested to see what my car has, might would make the 473 mile trip.:)

Shikaroka

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat GLX 1Z, 1999.5 Jetta ALH
I tried the last time the Fest was fairly close to me, but they told me there wouldn't be room (I think there was certainly enough room).
All I need is a couple parking spaces to set it up.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green
Will the hotel allow you set up a dyno in there parking lot?

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Will the hotel allow you set up a dyno in there parking lot?
Nope, but will you settle for a dyno 5 or so minutes away????

Seriously, I just got this finalized today. Fast Enough Performance is the North American distributor for Dyno Dynamics. They have agreed to set up a portable dyno in their parking lot. If there is enough interest, they will set up a second one to shorten wait times. These are the same folks that set up the dyno at the Wisconsin TDIFest. They have also agreed to provide mechanical support for any broken cars, should we need it.

Details later. Start making your plans and saving your pennies for.......

the Bluegrass Bugaloo!!!!

Last edited:

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
Any idea about pricing yet?

Nope, but will you settle for a dyno 5 or so minutes away????

Seriously, I just got this finalized today. Fast Enough Performance is the North American distributor for Dyno Dynamics. They have agreed to set up a portable dyno in their parking lot. If there is enough interest, they will set up a second one to shorten wait times. These are the same folks that set up the dyno at the Wisconsin TDIFest. They have also agreed to provide mechanical support for any broken cars, should we need it.

Details later. Start making your plans and saving your pennies for.......

the Bluegrass Bugaloo!!!!

mlemorie

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta
I think Im going to try and make it this year. KY is much more accessable than OR was last year haha. Im going to put in for that time off on monday. Now I just need to find and fix my boost leak... dont want to shame myself TOO badly on the dyno lol

paramedick

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2015 Audi Q5 TDI
Pricing for dyno as follows.

Three consecutive pulls for $75. You will not be able to pull off the dyno. Simple tune swaps are acceptable while on the dyno.

If you want to do more complex mods and check them, Fast Enough will work with you on a discounted price for additonal pulls.