Wicked Awesome Hippie Eugene Birkenstock GTG February 19th official thread!

sqdude

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Thank you all for coming!! It was a blast as always. Thank you Keli for the brake light mod help. Thank you Justin for the opinions and heat gun entertainment. Maybe someday we can do a driving GTG down here and go exploring :D

Until next time...

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Maybe someday we can do a driving GTG down here and go exploring.
I have been thinking about doing this in Central Oregon. Cruise the Cascade Lakes highway or maybe a trip into Newberry Caldera. Possibly an outdoors overnighter for those so inclined.

Power_Not_Speed

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
I had a great time. It was good to hang out and see everyone. Big thanks to Alan for putting it together and Gary, a fellow Alfa nut, for putting up with us for no discernible reason.

Last edited:
TDI
MCI Bus Conversion
Thanks to Everyone

Just want to say that I'm glad the event came together and worked so nicely-- including the fantastic weather. It poured the next day. I was very impressed with how far people drove to make the meet!
This was the first car club gathering at my shop-- hope it wasn't too obvious. But seriously, thanks to everyone for making the event go so smoothly.
I'm not sure if the word got out: as a new NEUSPEED dealer would like to offer a 10% Discount off their goodies (VW/AUDI/Acura/Honda) for a short time to those that showed up. There's other specials and deals on our Cascade Autowerkes Facebook page, too. Meant to make up some flyers.
If you have any pictures to share I can put them into an album for everyone to see.
Really enjoyed sharing the facilities and meeting so many passionate people.

sqdude

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI
Pela Cap?

Hey,

Any chance anyone ended up with an extra Pela Extractor piece? I'm missing the black rubber top-hat looking thing that sits on the top of the reservoir, that the pump sits on. I have vague memories about loaning just that part to someone...It was a while ago, but anyone remember anything? Thanks!