Why am I not eligible for compensation? F@#k VW!

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
It has been mentioned repeatedly that this thread is entirely irrelevant. Makes as much sense as the Cleveland Browns booking hotels for the Super Bowl. All the venting in the world is not going to change anything; just is fanning the flames of noninclusion. What I'd really like to see is Tucker Carlson interview the OP.

atomicfront

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 VW Jetta wagon tdi
Hey folks, first post here...

The VW website says I'm not eligible for compensation :confused:

I purchased my new 2013 TDI JSW in October of 2013 and sold it December of 2014.

Why would I not be eligible for compensation? I was sold a car under false pretenses etc.etc.....

Now I really don't give two mucks about driving a dirty diesel, I ain't some tree hugging libtard but I am VERY mad at the thought of a German company defrauding The United States Of America and her people.

Is there anyone here that sold a TDI before December 2015 getting paid or are we ass out?
Here is another helpful hint. Don't sell a new car a year after buying it.

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Here is another helpful hint. Don't sell a new car a year after buying it.

That is what I was thinking all along. And maybe THAT is why he's so darn butthurt over this. Depreciation sucks. Last car I bought new, 12 years ago, I still have. :D

rbreding

TDI
2015 JSEL (buyback) 2015 PSEL (buyback) 2016 328d (keeper)
On a side note, if you are a NFL team traveling to Mexico don't eat any of the food.

NYC-TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI Free and Loving It
Yep, no question about it. He's entitled.
There seems to be a lot of that going around. After all VW clearly felt entitled to break our laws. Many here feel entitled to ignore them as well, ahem DPF deleters, coal rollers, etc.

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
Hey folks, first post here...

The VW website says I'm not eligible for compensation :confused:

I purchased my new 2013 TDI JSW in October of 2013 and sold it December of 2014.

Why would I not be eligible for compensation? I was sold a car under false pretenses etc.etc.....

Now I really don't give two mucks about driving a dirty diesel, I ain't some tree hugging libtard but I am VERY mad at the thought of a German company defrauding The United States Of America and her people.

Is there anyone here that sold a TDI before December 2015 getting paid or are we ass out?
'Murica, lol.