Who's up for a Sheboygan WI Lunch?

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Who's up for a Sheboygan WI Lunch? Feb 28th

Last winter we did a meet up in Sheboygan for lunch early March. I would like to do the same. I propose we do it the same place as last year:

Highland House
820 Indiana Avenue, Sheboygan, WI

http://sheboygan.highlandhouse.ws/wp/

They have a good selection of food and lots of seating.

Feb 28 2015

Depending on how the weather goes we could head down to the lake and park for some pictures, or drive up and down the shore, or just head home.

Here was last years crew

Last edited:

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
I'm thinking since its winter we vote on the dirtiest car and they get a desert on the group.

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
Depending on the weekend, I might be game. I think I'll give ya some strong competition for the dirtiest car. :D

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
If you want to set one up that's fine but last year when I did this there were too many chiefs and not may indians so I'm sticking with highland house for this meet. I will pick a date and that will be it. Can't please everyone.

not trying to be an a hole but if we go around in circles on date and location it will never happen

1dieselsteve

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 TDI Jetta
If you want to set one up that's fine but last year when I did this there were too many chiefs and not may indians so I'm sticking with highland house for this meet. I will pick a date and that will be it. Can't please everyone.

not trying to be an a hole but if we go around in circles on date and location it will never happen

True I agree... I was just trying to make a halfway point. I live 3 hrs. Away and since we only hooked up for an hr or so.

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
I just washed mine over the weekend. First time all winter. Wont be long before its a mess again.

mklabunde

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SEL Premium
I know what you mean mark... Have you done any mods since our last gtg?
just a stage 2 tune were you at erics last gtg don't remember. Changed the headlights to LED and replaced the radio so I can install a rear view camera. thinking maybe struts shocks and different springs maybe some time this summer when I get some other bills paid off.

mklabunde

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SEL Premium
I just washed mine over the weekend. First time all winter. Wont be long before its a mess again.

hey no fair having a clean car in the middle of winter. At least your car is silver and doesn't show the salt as bad an black :eek:

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
I bought the car with 241k a couple of years ago and have put a lot of time and money onto it. Has 274k on it now. Good thing is the body is in great shape. And the suspension only had a few thousand miles on it.

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
Went silent in here...whos in for the 28th?

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
Your supposed to drive your VW there, not take a plane :D

glenn1179

Veteran Member
TDI
na
I'm interested, but I have a couple questions. Are you open to new attendees with old junky rides? (I don't think I've met any of you guys before and my B4 is a lock for the nastiest, dirtiest ride when compared to the above photo.) Are significant others allowed to tag along even if they're not car people?

ffemtp

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS TDI Deceased 11/2012, 2004 Jetta GL TDI Sold, 2012 Jetta TDI (Retruned to VW), 2004 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd
Count me in. However, if LoveMyBug shows up he's a shoe in for the free desert. :D

ffemtp

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS TDI Deceased 11/2012, 2004 Jetta GL TDI Sold, 2012 Jetta TDI (Retruned to VW), 2004 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd
glenn1179 - all of these GTG's are open to attend. Spouses, friends, etc all good. I'll let you in on a little known fact - the third car in the photo at the start of the tread - it was a gasser! But, it was a cool car... :cool: