Who's Up For A Berryville VI ???

DieselDom

TDI
2014 Touareg R
Re: Who\'s Up For A Berryville VI ???

Thank you Rich and Dollie for having a great
GTG!! It was great getting to see y'all again! I really liked our ride on Winchester I do agree with you Rich, next year we should enter some TDI's and I suggest you
enter The BAD BORA!
Thanks again for having us.

MrDeep

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta,2000,silver

Thanks to Rich and Dollie! It was great meeting ya'll after so long! I can't wait to meet again and learn some new things.
Hope everyone who bought some PowerStroker(ETproducts.com) will let me know the pro's and con of the product.
I stopped in Fredricksburg,Va and spoke to Bill Britt Jr.Bill BrittVW/Maxda), He would like to sponsor a GTG in the Fall and have Reps from VW attend to field questions and supply refreshments. I'll let ya'll know the dates when we can gtg.
Once again it was great meeting everyone and hope to see ya soon!

Beowulf

Veteran Member
TDI
A3 Jetta, 1998, Green

This is a little late but I had to chime in with a "me, too" post to thank Rich and Dollie for their hospitality.

I cleaned out the intercooler
after (probably) 77,000 miles and
seem to be get into the turbo a little quicker now. It seems to
smoke less now, too. Very productive.

Rich, thanks for turning me on to the Harper's Ferry fireworks. That was quite a display. Next year, though, I'm thinking of watching from Loudoun Heights instead of Bolivar. Getting out was a pain.

Anyway, it was great to meet so many new faces and see old ones again. Looking forward to BVille VII.