Who's Up For A Berryville VI ???

TDI Believer

Responsible For Global Warming
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI
Who\'s Up For A Berryville VI ???

We haven't done one since November. I am going to the Atlanta GTG on April 21/22. The Ocean City, MD GTG is likely the first weekend in May.

I will probably need to do my timing belt in June. Anyone want to GTG and work on cars?

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
Re: Who\'s Up For A Berryville VI ???

TDI Believer,
If the timing works for me I`d be up for a work session. When are you thinking about.

Looks like the Shore GTG is leaning for the 2nd weekend, are you planning to attend? If you want it to be the first weekend better get over to the post and vote. I hope you can make it. It would be great to do some under the hood work, I`m working on erecting some cover if it looks like rain.

[ March 26, 2001: Message edited by: RC ]

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI

I'm good for either weekend. The first weekend would get me away from a big tourist trap weekend here though.

Beowulf

Veteran Member
TDI
A3 Jetta, 1998, Green

I'd be up for Berryville VI sometime early Summer. I'll need to be doing my front brakes around that time.

I'd like to see a timing belt change in person, as well.

BawlsyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta, someday a getta, 2001, baltic green

I'd love to come up for a GTG. Just let me know the time/ dates.

ER

whitebelly

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW

i'll probably need my timing belt done in june also, so i'm totally down for a group work project.

DzlJuce

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 Jetta

Count me in. I've got a TB coming up too; how many do you think we could bang out in one day?

-Scott

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI

Rich,
As usual count me in!! Just pick a date!
I am going to the OC GTG and the Michigan GTG in MAY

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke

Berryville VI? As in U. S. Virgin Islands? Or is VA one of those states with differing abbreviations for the post office and other governmental agencies?
Massachusetts is MA to the post office and is MS to the Coast Guard.
Well, now that I've posted I can see what my membership number is.

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI

VI as in the Roman numeral for "6". We've had five (V) Berryville GTGs previously.

Boosthund

Will attend eastern shore GTG and would attend Berryville gathering. Any possibility of demonstrating chip removal and installation for upgrade purposes?

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons

Boosthund,
Should I count you in on the Shore GTG? If so please chime in on the other thread, great to have you there. I`m sure someone will be able to show a chip removal. There will be plenty of B4s there, which is the easiest to remove the ECU from. I think Tomo can do one in about 15 minutes.

BoraTdi

Veteran Member

Rich, count me in provided I have a new car by then. Hope fully I will be back on the road in a couple weeks.

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI

Will,

We'd love to have you up for a Berryville GTG. BTW: I'll keep an eye out for leather TDIs up here at the local dealers.

Hondo

Veteran Member

I just seen a nice new 2001 Black GLS Jetta with tan leather and sun roof in Lansing MI! Its looks like its loaded good looking car.
Hondo

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD

As long as it doesn't occur on my anniversary, then I'm game too. How far is Berryville from Alexandria? Will probably meet lots of you at Ocean City.

Early June would be a bad time for me.

Can't wait.

[ April 03, 2001: Message edited by: tongsli ]

RobG

Can someone provide details on the Ocean City, MD GTG. I am in Baltimore, MD area and would love to attend. What exactly happens at the GTG? I would just like to learn more about how to do general maintanance, i.e. oil changes, seperator drains, fuel filter changes.

Brand new 01' Golf GL TDI
Forest Green
Stock

I love this car and would recommend it to everyone. I can't believe VW does not market the TDI any better. They are amazing cars, amazing mileage, look great, what more could you ask for?

3zubVdub

TDI
2010 JSW silver 6sp MT; 2011 Golf 4DR DSG Shark Blue; Retired - Jetta gls 2001 baltic green traded for (also retired) 2005 Passat GLS

TDI Believer,

It was nice meeting you the other day when I was picking up my new TDI.

I'd love to come out for a GTG. Please let me know a more specific date if you can, as I almost always work on saturdays.

Cheers!

MineMapper

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Transporter Kombi

I'm up for an early summer trip over them thar hills. The wagon will coming up for a timing belt around then too, so maybe tomo can use his newfound experience to help.

Having said that, by the time I get back from my next trip at the end of this month I won't have touched my house in 7 weeks, and my new wife will be getting uppity about her new kitchen. Not to mention my usual caveat about the unpredictability of work etc, etc. We'll see, I guess....

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e

I'm in! Just lemme know the dates and I'll be there. Sometime in June would be nice... i'm already going to 2 GTGs in May, Ocean City and Michigan.

-Lawson

PS: hey, maybe I'll have my injectors by then.

MineMapper

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Transporter Kombi

TTT
^^^

Any updates Rich?

June weekends are filling up, and I'd sure like to reserve one for some TDI time. I got brakes, timing belt and maybe an Oilgaurd to do, and I want to use and abuse Tomo before his wife locks him up for the rest of the year.

TDI Believer

TDI
2012 Touareg TDI

Sorry for not responding sooner. I've been out of town at a trade show. Just got back.

I'll post a proposed date tomorrow and see how that works out for everyone.

- Rich

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MineMapper:
TTT
^^^

Any updates Rich?

June weekends are filling up, and I'd sure like to reserve one for some TDI time.

and I want to use and abuse Tomo before his wife locks him up for the rest of the year.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto Rich.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI

Sorry Too Late folks! I don't have any open weekends in June!!! and I am getting some serious GTG grief! and I am not even a newly wed!

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tomo366:
Sorry Too Late folks! I don't have any open weekends in June!!! and I am getting some serious GTG grief! and I am not even a newly wed!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tomo
I`m suprised she`s even letting you play here at Fred`s. When is the Firemans convention in OC? Are you coming? How long did it take to get to the Hondo GTG?